N I N E

*SMUT WARNING*

The Slytherin common room was filled with students of all years as it was time for students to be in bed.

Our little group of Slytherins were the meanest and quite honestly, most popular so the other years let us have the armchairs and couch without argument.

Daisy, Blaise, Kayden and I sat on the couch while Pansy and Draco took the two armchairs.

"Ugh Charms is so hard!" Pansy whined and stomped her foot on the floor. She was trying to do homework.

"What about it?" Kayden questioned her, he was the smartest in the group by far.

"The Leg Locker curse." She pouted while holding her essay.

"Pansy! That was due two weeks ago!" Daisy's eyes bugged out of her head.

"Yeah, and?" She shrugged and wrote down random shit.

"And-" Daisy started before Blaise cut her off.

"Babe, she's not worth it right now."

Draco and I have been severely quiet for the couple weeks we've been here. I was reading the Daily Prophet while they were all having their conversation. Draco was playing with his rings again.

"Draco? Can you help me?" Pansy pouted and leaned down on her chair, pushing her chest out.

I know I shouldn't of but I got angry, angry at her actions towards him. I peeked away from the Prophet, seeing his reaction to this.

Draco looked up from his rings at the brunette, it was clear that he saw the way she was throwing herself at him. He gave a quick glance at me and I quickly turned back to the Prophet.

"Sure Pans." He told her, a smirk appeared on his lips.

Pans! Why was he calling her Pans?! I felt my blood boil and I bit the inside of my cheek as I continued to read.

"What do you need help with?" Draco got up from his armchair and slyly walked over to hers, leaning over it.

"As I said, the Leg Locker curse." She smirked back.

Are you serious right now?

"Jealous?" I felt a whisper in my ear, I slightly jumped then turned my head to see Kayden.

"No, totally not!" I whisper shouted back.

"Yeah right Y/N! I see the way you look at him, but that's not the point. He clearly likes you too, do you want to get him back?" Kayden whispered.

Just then, I nodded.

I didn't even realize that I did.

I was my emotions controlling me again.

"Guys, we're going to head upstairs." Blaise said to us out of nowhere. Daisy then started giggling.

"Ok, lovebirds." Kayden cooed.

"Fuck you!" Daisy whined slightly.

"Go quick, I don't want you having sex with me here. Go." I laughed and they were off up the spiral staircase.

"Trust me." Kayden whispered in my ear again.

I felt a slight shiver go down my spine.

Draco was leaning over Pansy now. He was whispering to her the way he did to me, seductively.

This asshole.

I felt a strong arm slip around my shoulders and a hand on my thigh.

I looked to the brunette boy in shock and he nodded his head.