T W E N T Y - T H R E E

*SMUT WARNING*

Here we were again.

Platform 9 3/4.

It feels all to familiar, but way too different at the same time.

It's the last time Draco and I will ever stand here — likely ever again.

I sighed as I pulled my trunk into the train, Draco stood beside me; he looked tired and weary as he grabbed my trunk and his own and carefully placed them into a compartment.

We sat across from each other, not a word escaping our stubborn lips.

We've barely talked the last couple days.

Since he fucking accused me again of cheating on him.

We have had sex though, multiple times.

It's easier to do than to talk to each other. It also seems to get our anger out quite easily.

I wanted an apology and I was going to get it but I wanted to talk to him so bad.

It didn't help that he looked undeniably fucking hot right now.

He decided to leave his hair messy and boy oh boy, he doesn't know what that does to me.

Or maybe he does.

I heard giggling and happy chatter coming towards our train compartment and wanted to rip the throat out of whoever it was annoying the living shit out of me.

I had clutched my wand which was perviously resting beside me on the uncomfortable, rhythmically patterned train seats.

I had been dragging my wand into my lap, hand clutched around it in part annoyance, part envy.

Envy because how dare they be laughing?

How dare they be happy?

Why should they be?

Why do they get to be happy while I'm not?

I sniffed and curled my lip into a snarl before the giggles and happy mumbles came closer.

I had lowered my wand when I realized it was Daisy and Blaise.

Blaise opened the compartment door.

"Hey Malfoy, Parkinson," Blaise laughed as he took his seat across from Daisy.

Daisy now sat beside me and Blaise beside Draco.

I raised my brow slightly and smiled at him to give him a response.

Draco stayed silent.

What's fucking new?

"How was your break?" Daisy asked us as I moved over slightly towards the window to give her more space.

I looked at Draco to respond because I didn't feel like it.

"Great," Draco simply said. "Would've been better if Parkinson wouldn't of kissed and didn't fucking tell me,"

Blaise cleared his throat and Daisy looked away awkwardly.

"Oh no, no, fuck no," I shook my head.

Draco was testing me.

And I didn't fucking care.

His lip curled effortlessly and he gave me a cutting edge stare.

It was ripping through me, but not as fast as the blood boiling anger that I've been feeling since the other day when he told me not to talk.