20

I slipped on one of favorite dresses, which had a tan top part with floral trimming and a heart shaped hole in the back. the bottom was the same floral pattern as the trim and it wet a little above mid thigh. I put on brown knee high boots and straightened my hair. I put on a long necklace with a clear crystal at the end. I walked down the stairs but Ryder wasn't ready yet. I sat at one of the kitchen bar chairs and waited.

About five minutes later, Ryder walked down in a black V neck, dark jeans, and navy blue vans with a bouquet of white, purple, and red roses. Which were my favorite type.

"Awe your so sweet Ryder." I said and kissed his cheek. He handed me the roses and I inhaled the sweet scent.

"I knew that you would like them. Your mom told me all about that your favorite flower was roses." he exclaimed.

"My middle name is Rose after all." I chuckled and Ryder's eyes widen.

"Really! Mackenzie Rose Black. I like the sound of that." He said and smirked.

"What's your middle name hot shot?" I asked and Ryder slightly blushed.

"C'mon tell me."

"No it's embarrassing."

"Please baby?"

"No."

"But I told you mine. it's only fair."

"Life isn't fair."

"Fine then I guess I'll call your mom and ask her..."

"No! I'll tell you because if you all my mom she'll get WAY off topic."

"Then spill what is it?" I said setting the flowers down and walking closer towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Fine," He huffed. "it's... Tobias." He said and I giggled. "I knew you would laugh." He said and looked away.

I turned his face down towards me and kissed him slightly. "I love your middle name. It suits you perfectly." i exclaimed and he smiled.

"Shall we go on our date now?" He asked and I nodded. He put his hand on the small of my back and we walked out to his car.

"Where are we going?" I whined for the fiftieth time since we left.

"Can't tell you but we are almost there." He said deviously and I gave up. I smelt the calming salty ocean water so I knew we were by the beach.

"Okay we are here. Close your eyes." He said and I complied.

He opened my door and lead me towards an area. He told me to open my eyes and I did. It was extraordinary.

It was a private part of the beach with rocks covering around, with rose pedals on them, and candles scattered across, even though it wasn't dark yet. There was white pedals leading up to the highest peek of the rocks where there was a basket and a blanket. The rocks lead down to a little pool that wasn't even ankle deep that lead to the ocean.

"It's beautiful Ryder. I love it." I exclaimed giving him a big hug followed by a deep kiss. He picked me up bridal style and carried me toward the blanket which hand roses around it and candles around as well.

"I love you so much." I said and kissed him again. He pulled me onto his lap to where I was straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his on my hips. I pushed him down so he was on his back and I was top and we continued kissing, our tongues dancing around.

We broke away for air breathing heavily and I laid my head on his chest. I heard his heart beat and smiled.

"You like my heart beat don't you." Ryder smirked and I smacked his arm.

"Stop mind reading or so help me I will turn your feet to ice." I warned and Ryder backed off.

"Mack?" Ryder asked and I looked up at him.

"Yeah." I responded.

"I wanted to give you this. I saw it and I thought of you immediately." He said and pulled out a box. I opened it up to see a sliver locket, in the shape of a heart, with little diamonds on it.

"Ryder it's beautiful." I said and slightly kissed him.

"Open it up." He said and I did to see a picture of him and me kissing.

"Where did you get this picture?" I asked looking at him seriously.

"I had Riley take it one time when you weren't looking." He said shyly and I smacked his arm.

"You love me." he told and I sighed. "Sadly." I said and he put his hand over his heart dramatically.

"Its. so. hard." He said its big pauses in between each word and fell down.

"I love you,"i said and pecked his lips.

"I love you more." He argued.

"Not possible." I smirked.

I kissed him again and looked into his eyes. he then kissed me and put his hand on my hips. I went back down to being on top and straddling him. He licked my bottom lip and i denied just to be mean. he slightly bit my lip and I gasped ever so slightly, so he took the opportunity to slip in his tongue. He rolled us over to where he was on top.

"Just have to be in control dont you." I said breaking away and he smirked.

I kissed him again and tugged at his shirt and he threw it off.

"Wait can't people see us?" I asked breaking away again.

"Nope. Great thing about a private beach." He said and kissed me again. He made sure he wasn't crossing a line first and unzipped my dress. He trailed kissed down my neck until he got to my mark. his lips skimmed it and it made me shiver. he kissed me again and I kissed him back. He took my dress all the way off and looked at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Positive."

Hey yall! I know you might hate me for not updating and I'm sorry but I've been busy. You guys are probably thinking. She is always busy! Well whatever. Just to let you guys know if you don't like any sexual contact it ain't my problem, so if you don't like it, I'm not telling you to read it. comment on what you thought I love hearing your ideas. Love my lovely readers and stay awesome. :D

-Erin <3