1

"You coming Mack!?" I heard my dad yell from downstairs, we were going hunting today and my dad wanted to go before it got too hot, but living in Florida it's hot all the time especially in summer.

"Coming." I yelled as I was putting my back length of hair into a fishtail. My outfit was fit for hunting I had on camo skinny jeans, brown combat boots, and a black long sleeve shirt. Your probably thinking that I'm crazy to wear all this in Summer, well it gets hot but i hate getting bit by bugs. Simple.

I grabbed my daggers and put on my waist holster and slid my 10 I had in. Then I grabbed my bow and slung it over my shoulder and put on my sheath that held my 20 arrows over my back and went downstairs.

"Got everything?" My dad asked and I nodded.

"I'll go get Riley." I said then walked outside. Riely lived right next to me so I went over to her house and knocked on the door. Riely opened it with an outfit on similar to mine with some black combat boots on and camo skinny jeans like mine with a camo green long sleeve shirt and a camo hat. If you can't already tell she loves wearing camo.

"You ready to go?" I asked and she said yes and we walked outside. She grabbed her pistol and put it in her holster then grabbed her riffle and her extra bullets and we walked back to my house.

We lived on southern Florida and kinda by a forest area which was loaded with squirrles, bunnies, deer, and sometimes a wolf, which was weird.

We both got into the back of my dads black F-150 which had mud on the sides because of the forest.

"Can you put my hair in a braid your a lot better than me." Riely asked. She had really dirty blonde hair that went to her shoulders and dark emerald eyes. She had light freckles and was really tan like me.

"Sure thing. Fishtail or Normal." I asked and she said normal, like always.

When I was dome my dad got into the truck and drove off. It took us about 20 minutes to get to the forest, but I noticed my dad wasn't wearing his hunting gear.

"Are you not hunting today dad?" I asked.

"Sadly, yes your mother asked me to help set up for some party thing. I'm gonna drop y'all off then Rielys dad will drop off his truck and I'll pick him up. Riely here is the extra key to the truck. Mack just re!ember to call if something is wrong. Have fun." My dad told as he brought us to oir secret entrence to the forest.

"Bye dad.We will probably be back around lunch." I said and kissed his cheek before grabbing my stuff and walking into the forest with Riely.

Okay guys first chapter did you like it? Sorry if its short. they get longer I promise. I know that they might suck at the beginning but trust me just bear with me .I'll keep updating and all that crap so PEACE. :D

-Erin <3