17

"Cmon princess please." Ryder whispered into my ear but I just groaned.

"But we've been sleeping for like 3 hours." He whined.

"I don't care. I'm tired." I said muffled into my pillow.

"Please Mack." He pleaded.

"No." I snapped and closed my eyes.

I felt Ryder role on top of me but putting his weight in his arms.

"Pleaseeeeee." He whined.

"No." I said and turned to where our faces were inches apart.

He took the opportunity to go down and kiss me. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him off me.

"Let. me. sleep." I said and rolled back face down into the pillow.

"Fine." Ryder said giving and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I snuggled closer to him and fell asleep again.

----

About an hour later, I woke up because some idiot decided to open the curtains and let the sun into the room. I groaned and turned over to Ryder who was smirking evilly.

"I hate you." I said.

"No you don't that's not what your dreams were saying." Ryder said chuckling. I chucked a pillow at his face.

"Asshole." I mumbled. I made a little water ball with my finger and threw it at him, getting his face wet.

"Hey! No water magic!" He whined.

"No mind reading!" I snapped back. I got out of bed and put on a loose tank top.

"Let's go." I said walking out.

Ryder came from behind me and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Seriously babe?" I asked.

"Well you said you were tired, so now you don't have to walk." He said and I knew he was smirking.

"Ugh." I sighed.

"I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding." Ryder said and brought me down into a bridal style hold.

"Thank you." I said and kissed his cheek.

"There you are! It's been like five hours!" Violet yelled when we got downstairs.

"Sorry that I was hunting for three hours and got tired." I said, sarcasm in my voice.

"Apology accepted. I want to hang out with a werewolf who will actually run around with me!" Vi groaned.

"Did Piper not want to run, not even Luke." I asked.

"No Piper was hanging out with Jace, Luke is just too lazy and I couldn't convince him and Zander said it wouldn't be fair to Riely, and you two lazy butts were sleeping." Violet complained.

"Calm your tits, I'll run with you, but I'm still a bit tired." I said and Ryder chuckled.

"I'll be back in like an hour." I said and pecked his lips and walked out with Violet.

"Be careful!" He yelled from inside.

"Where you wanna go?" I asked.

"Anywhere." Violet said.

"That's specific." I said and we both laughed.

"No but seriously." I said.

"How about.... We go fin a special hide away spot for us in the woods." Violet suggested and I nodded.