9

The next morning I woke up around 11:00 but I didn't feel the dip in my bed that I felt last night from Ryder being in the same bed as me. I looked over to see that he wasn't there so i assumed that he already got up so i decided to get ready.

I went and took a quick shower and put on a bra and matching underwear and picked out an outift. I put on a white fringed crop top that said IM JUST KITTEN across the front in neon pink letters. I know your probably thinking, OMG she's shut a slut she wears crop tops like all the time, well newsflash I'm not. Cut me some slack though its Florida IN SUMMER! I put on some short black shorts and then threw on some gold flip flops.

"SUPRISE!!!" Piper, Jace, Riely, Zander, Ryder and a whole other bunch of people screamed.

"What's the occasion?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Um hello, are you blind YOUR 18TH BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!" Riely screamed. Then it hit me.

"We are gonna have our parents come over and we are gonna celebrate and have a good time, but here's one present from all of us to you. Its casual so you don't have to wear a dress! But it has to be bright so people know it's YOUR birthday." Riley said and she trapped me in a hug.

"So why the celebration today?" I asked confused.

"It's a sneak peek of your party tomorrow and Ryder is in charge of keeping you out of the house until 2:00. But that's after we go shopping." Piper said and I groaned.

"Riely you know I don't like big birthdays." I whined.

"I know but it's your 18th so you'll have to suck it up." She said harshly.

"Well then." I said before walking into the kitchen to get coffee.

"I have a special surprise for your birthday." Ryder said walking up behind me and kissing me where my mark is going to go.

"And what might that be." I asked turning around to face him.

"I'll give you a hint." Ryder told before kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up and put me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he growled. I smiled into the kiss.

But the damned coffee maker just had to beep signaling my coffe was ready. We stopped kissing and we both groaned.

"Okay so today the girls have planned for you to pick our colors and to go shopping even though you don't need to for your birthday outfit." Ryder sighed.

"Don't worry baby, I don't like anything too fancy and plus it's casual." I said reassuringly. I kissed his cheek then went to meet up with Piper and Riely.

"Okay you ready to go." Piper asked.

"Yurp lets go." I said and we walked outside.

"Oh my god seriously." I yelled as there was a white Lamborghini parked out front with a big red bow on the top.

"Do you like it?" Ryder asked closing the door.

"Did you do this?" I asked and he nodded. I ran up and jumped in his arms.

"I love it, how did you know this was my dream car?" I asked while Ryder was still holding me.

"That would be me." Riley said and I got off Ryder and tackled her giving a bone crushing hug. I helped her up.

"Thank you guys so much! Now let's go! I'm driving!" I yelled and grabbed the keys out of pipers hand.

When sped off to the mall and we went to forever 21.

I went over to the clothes rack and picked out an outfit in 30 minutes. It was a white pair of short overalls and I got a strapless, neon green, lace crop top. Then Piper picked out neon pick pearl cat ears. Riley picked out a pair of black hidden heal ankle boots.

"Thanks guys I love this outfit." I said giving them hugs.

"Well it's one of the many presents that we are giving you." We went to go pay and it only coast around $35 because the shoes were the most expensive.

As we were walking back to my car I saw Cole and Kevin over by it. So Riley told me that she broke up with Kevin a long time ago because he slapped her straight across the face. I froze dead in my tracks when I saw them.

"Mack whats wrong?" Piper asked and I looked over at Riley then at Cole and Kevin. You might be wondering why we are so scared. Well like I told you Kevin slapped Riely but apparently it wasn't the first time. Cole on the other hand never hit me but he would yell right in my face for just looking in another guy's direction. That is why we are so scared right now.

"Okay why are you two frightened right now." Piper asked.

"Long story short those two guys by my car are our exboyfriend's who mine happened to be really proective, and Riely's was abusive." I said and Piper's jaw dropped.

"I understand lets just try to find a way out of here." She said and we nodded.

When started walking towards the car until we were stopped.

"Hey ladies is that your car?" Cole said. I didn't look up but by the gasp I knew he saw me.

"Mackenzie?'' Cole said shocked.

"Hey Riley." Kevin said flirty. He stook a step nearer but I got infront of him.

"Not another move." I said standing in front of Riley.

Kevin put his hands up in surrender and backed up.

"Okay so here is what is going to happen. We are gonna leave and you ARE NOT going to follow us. Unless you feel like getting your asses kicked." Piper said and we made a beeline for my car, getting in and backing up. We sped off and were out of the parking lot before Cole could even get into his car.

---

When we got back to the house we decided to not let anyone know about that, I'm pretty sure Ryder and Zander didn't even know that we had boyfriends.

We acted like nothing happened and Piper and Riely asked for the colors of the theme and what kind of cake. Which ended up being dark blue, silver, gold, and purple for the colors, and vanilla cake with milk chocolate frosting. Yummy!

The rest of the day went on really quickly. Ryder took me to some places and we talked about what we were gonna do tomorrow. Piper and Riely told me I had to be up by 7:00 and out of the house by 7:30, which I DID NOT want to do.

After the day was over Ryder and I decided to go to bed at 10:00 since I had to get up two hours before my normal time.

I got changed into my favorite pair of black sleep shorts that had little arrows on them and put on a seminole football jersy. Ryder was just wearing shorts which was what he always wore. I snuggled up to his bare chest and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I felt so safe in his arms and finally knew that I loved him.

"I love you Ryder." I said before drifting off into slumber.

OKAY my beautiful and lovely reader new update is up! The next chapter will be Mack's birthday and if you hadn't figured it out, everything that Mack knows about werewolves will come up later in the story, My goal is to get five more chapters up this weekend and I hope yall like this chapter. :D BYEEEE!!

-Erin <3