14

Pic of all the fairies. Just imagine them like they aren't cartoons.

"So where are we going for this 'date night'?" Violet asked.

"Probably go out for a movie." I answered.

"Do I have to dress up for this?" Riely asked.

"I'm not and I know Mack isnt." Piper told.

"What is Violet gonna wear, or am I the only one whos thinking that." I asked.

"She can borrow my clothes until she goes shopping and Luke can borrow one of the guys." Piper stated.

"Okay whatever lets get dressed." Riely said and we agreed.

I changed into a lace red crop top and a black high waisted skirt with black laced up boots. I put on light makeup and straightened my hair.

"You look awesome." Nikki chirped into my ear.

"Thanks Nikki." I said and she flew away.

"Come on Vi hurry up." Stella whined.

"Don't push me." Violet snapped.

Violet put on grey jeans, a floral blouse, and tan sandals. She put on light neutral make up and kept her hair down.

Piper had on loose white spaghetti strap romper that was short and had pastel blue lace on the shorts part. She paired it with blue flats and put her hair into a high ponytail with a little makeup.

Riely put on a cute flowy yellow sundress that was mid thigh and had a little brown belt. She put on brown ankle boots and pulled two pieces of her hair in the front to the back with just lip gloss, since she rubs her eyes too much in movies.

We all got compliments from our fairy friends, when we asked them what they were doing they said they were just gonna explore the house.

"Stay away from the third floor that's where Ryder does all his business for the pack so that's off limits." I told Nikki as we were walking down the stairs.

She, Paige, Cece, and Stella flew away to who knows where.

All the guys were in the kitchen and were wearing the things that they normally wear. V-necks jeans, combat boots or vans, and Luke wAs wearing a green beanie. Then I realized, I was gonna wear a fedora. All the girls walked down stairs but I hurried back up to get my hat.

I ran back downstairs and everyone was already outside except for Ryder.

"Hey princess, you ready to go?" He asked putting an arm around me.

"Yeah." I answered.

We walked out side and Piper and Jace were on the swinging bench. Zander and Riely were chasing each other. And Violet and Luke were sitting on the steps talking.

"Cmon guys lets go." Ryder yelled and started walking, with his arm still around me.

"So where are we going." I asked looking up at him.

"Well wherever we are going, we walking since ZANDER decided to get the tires popped." Ryder said shouting when he said Zander's name.

"Not my fault that there was a nail in the street." He called from behind us. We were in a line, Ryder and I were first, then Riley and Zander, then Piper and Jace, then finally Luke and Violet.

"Yea whatever." Ryder called back and turned back to me.

"Will you carry me?" I pleaded.

"No princess you can walk." He told me. I pouted and crossed my arms.