12

"Mack?" Riely asked worried as I stood in a fighting stance with this girl. but I wasn't on two legs I was on four. I thought that I was just some average human, apparently I'm not.

"Step down." I growled and the girl whimpered.

I howled and the guard wolves finally came.

One was still in human form but the rest were in wolf forms.

"Who's the brown wolf." the unshifted wolf asked.

"Rouge more than likely." I snarled and they all looked shocked.

"Mackenzie?" They all asked.

"Get her back to the pack house so the alpha can deal with her." I growled.

"Yes Luna."

"And get my friend the doctor." I ordered.

"Yes Luna." one wolf said and put Riely on their back.

Two wolves towered over the girl and she complied and followed them.

---
When we got to the pack house I saw Rely being treated by a doctor.

"Where is she!" Ryder yelled.

"What did you do with her!" He screamed in my face and I guess he didn't realize who I was.

"Ryder it's me Mackenzie." i whimpered under his control.

"Mack?" He asked shocked and I looked at him.

"Your still beautiful even as a wolf." He said and I nudged him with my head.

"Can you shift back so we can talk." He asked and i nodded. He took off his shirt and I went and shifted behind a tree, then he tossed me his short and I put it on.

"Put the rouge in the cell and make sure her little fairy friend doesn't escape." Ryder growled.

I walked up and snuggled to his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

I kept on thinking how I became a werewolf. I kept thinking and thinking an think and I could tell Ryder was as well.

"I got it." I said and Ryder snapped his head towards me.

"It all makes sense, ever since I came here I've been able to hear things from a floor above, I know what you guys talk about in wolf form, I could run faster, and I couldn't touch my knives." I told and Ryder's eyes widened.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your hair." He says touching it with his hand.

"What about my hair?" I asked and touched it.

"It's not brown, it's black." Ryder says twirling my hair around.

"Really!" I yelled and ran inside to the bathroom.

"What the fuck!" I yelled again as I saw my hair in the bathroom window. It wasn't brown anymore, it was dark black. My eyes were the same still though.

"Mack don't get upset." Ryder said walking up from behind me.

"Are you kidding me! This is frigging amazing! I mean I'm a werewolf now so I'm stronger, and my hair looks awesome!" I squealed in excitement.

"Ha, now that your a werewolf I get to call you dog!" Riely joked but I growled at her.

"Okay this is really cool but shouldn't we find out why and HOW she is a werewolf." Piper suggested and I agreed.

DING DONG! the doorbell screeched and I held my ears. Sensitive hearing is a blessing yet curse.

"I'll get it." Ryder said walking out of the bathroom and everyone followed.