11

Riely wakes me up at 8:30 in the morning which is early for me but if wake up at 6:00 if it meant I could go hunting. i throw on a short sleeved camo shirt and black short shorts and then laced up my new hunting boots that went to my knees. The reason why I'm wearing shorts is because the low today is 95degrees. I put my hair in a high ponytail and grab my knives and now and arrows.

Riely was waiting for me downstairs with all the guard wolves which was about five. She had on the same thing as me except she had camo shorts and a black shirt.

"Ready?" She asked and I nodded.

We let the guard wolves shift while we sprinted off into the forest.

I loaded my bow but kept it down until I saw an animal. I heard a twig break so I snapped my head in the direction it came, but nothing was there. I shrugged it off.

Then I heard a tree brach fall so I looked up and saw a girl and a little thing floating beside her. She jumped down from the tree and I got a good look at her. She had dark brown hair and the same color eyes. She was wearing all black, a long sleeved shirt, long black cargo pants and black combat boots.

"What do you want" I said pulling up my bow.

"Trouble." she smirked and looked over at Riely. I looked at the little thing floating beside her and It was small about 7-9 inches and was decorated in purple designs across her skin and a dark purple dress. She was barefoot though and had wings.

Before I could stop it this girl pounced on Riely, knocking the pistol out of her hand.

"Get off of her!" I yelled and tackled her off of Riely. I heard Riely groan and I saw a cut going down her arm.

I growled at this girl but she just smirked. She pushed me off her before she shifted into a all light brown wolf. She growled at me but I stood my ground. I only had my knives because I dropped my bow to get her off Riely.

"Oh look at the poor little human, not being able to protect herself. So sad your gonna die." This girl said towards Riely.

"Take one step and it's bye bye wolfy." I said taking out a knife, but when my hand touched the blade it burned and I let go of it.

"See Stella I told you they would be easy targets." The girl says to her little creature.

The girl ran up to Riely who was still on the ground because of her arm, but I got there faster and stood protectively over her.

"I SAID STAY AWAY!" I screamed. Why on earth were the guard wolves not here yet..

"Or what, you gonna kill me? please you can't even hold up your knives." the girl scoffed and I had had it. I pounced on her but she threw me off her back and I hit a tree.

The girl and the creature were right over Riely now, okay that's the last straw!

I somehow got my strength back and ran up and punched the wolf. She went flying sideways and whimpered.

"Big mistake." she growled and ran towards me....

It all happened in a flash, one minute I was on two legs, the next I was on four. It can't be... am I a werewolf

haha cliffhanger! I know it's short but I wanted to get it up! Hope ya like it!

-Erin <3