16

The next day I decided to do some research on my gift and what I found out made me sad. After your first day of having all four you have to choose only one to keep forever. It took some thinking and asking questions for me to realize that i should do water because you can expand on that one the most.

I guess today i had to go out to the woods ALONE and cover up all the tattoos that weren't water, so I would keep that one. So that's what I did, when I came back to the house my tattoo changed and it was water in waves.

When I came out from the woods I ran straight to Ryder because Naomi was going crazy because we had to do that stupid wolf thing. Ryder wrapped his arm around my waist and we went inside.

"Wanna go hunting today?" Riely asked when we walked inside.

"Uh yeah sure. Babe can I go hunting with Riely today?" I said looking up at Ryder.

"Fine." He huffed and walked away.

"I love you." I called after him.

"Yea ok." He called back and I turned to Riely.

"So which one did you keep?" She asked.

"Water." I said and made a little bubble appear and I started swirling it around with my fingers.

"How do you get the water, do you just look for a source or what?" She asked.

"I think I just make it appear, I don't feel like I have to bring it from a source, but I don't know." I said.

"Well let's get going before all the animals are gone." Riely cheered and we went upstairs to get ready. I put on my normal hunting gear, black skinny jeans, brown long sleeved shirt and hunting boots.

"Let's go." I said to Riely and we went downstairs to get our stuff.

"Can we go to our old woods. I'm not used to these and they seem more dangerous." Riely pleaded, I gave in right away.

"We can take Zanders truck." Riely said and I nodded.

"I'm so happy to be hanging out with my best friend today. It seems like we never hang out anymore." Reily said and I agreed.

"So where do you wanna go first? Our special hunting spot or somewhere random." I asked getting out of the truck and slung my sheath and bow over my back.

"Special spot, I heard on the news that there was gonna be hunters out here today and I want our place to be private." Riely explained.

"Cool. then let's get going." I said and we walked deep into the woods to get to our spot.

'MACK where the hell are you! I've been looking everywhere.' Ryder screamed through the link.

'I'm at the old woods Riels and I hunted at. We are safe don't worry.' I reassured him.

'Just be home soon.' he said ending it. I decided to put up the walls that I had when I didn't want him talking to me through the link, so I could focus on hunting.

"Look right there." Riely said pointing out a squirrel.

"You want this one or me?" I asked taking out my knife.

"I'll take it, there's a bunny over there if you want it." Riely suggested.

----

After about three or four hours Riely and I got hungry so we went to go eat. we didn't get much today probably because of all the people but I got some target practice in shooting trees.

Anyways we drove down to a diner to get some lunch. We met up with the guard wolves that Ryder and Zander insisted that we had, we all walked into the place and sat down at a booth.

A slutty girl walked up in a short black mini skirt, a hot pink halter top, and black stilettos. She looked like a lost Barbie doll with all the make up she was wearing, I don't get how people find that flattering. Well she walked up and gave Riely and I the death glare which didn't scare me because I could make her into a Popsicle. pfft, not that I wanted to...

"Hey hot stuff, how bout you ditch these losers and come hang out with me." she said seductively .

Even though Tyler and James, the guard wolves, were unmated, they didn't seem attracted to this girl, or should I say slut. But hey who would like her.

"Nah I'm good." tyler answered and Riely giggled. The slut shot her a death glare and Riely returned it.

"Yeah me too. Move along Barbie doll. I think Ken's looking for you." James said gesturing over to I guess a guy that just walked in. I turned around to see what or who it was and I wanted to spit out my water, if I had any in my mouth.

It was Kevin and Cole, walking in. Kevin had a little brunette slut on one arm, and she looked like the blonde one in front of us.

"Ugh whatever. Later losers." She snapped walking over to Cole. I looked at Riely and she had the same expression as me. Scared shitless.

"You guys okay?" Tyler asked.

"No those are our exes, can you hide us." I said and they nodded. I let my hair out of the braid and made it cover my face, Riely did the same.

"Let's go out the back." James said.

"You guys go, let me do one thing." I said and they walked towards the back. I went up and grabbed a pitcher of water and poured it on Coles head. Then I punched him square in the nose.

"Asshole." I snapped before walking off towards James who was waiting for me.

"Nice." he said giving me a high five.

"Let's get home." Riely said and we piled into the truck and drove home.

"I've missed you so much!" Ryder yelled when I walked into the house wrapping me into a bear hug. I looked up and him and pecked his lips.

"I've missed you too, but babe it's only been a few hours." I said.

"What's wrong?" Ryder asked.

"N-nothing." I stuttered.

"Mackenzie.." Ryder trailed off looking a little angry.

"Nothing is wrong Ryder, I'm fine." I said and he looked over at Riley. There was that intense gaze again, before he turned down to me.

"Why wouldn't you call me?" He asked worried.

"Because I had it handled and I didn't want to worry you." I said trying to reassure him.

"Yeah she totally kicked his ass. punched him right in the nose." Tyler piped in.

"Wow your a badass." Ryder said chuckling.

"Have you met me? Of course I'm a badass." I said laughing and kissed Ryder again.

"I'm tired I'm gonna go take a nap. see yall later." I said walking up the stairs.

"I'll come too." Ryder said following me up the stairs. I changed out of my hunting gear into some black spandex and a sports bra and crawled into bed.

Ryder came in and took his shirt off getting into bed next to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I snuggled closer to him and drifted to sleep.

Okay yall there's a chapter. Sorry I haven't been updating and all, but I've had family troubles and wasn't in the mood for writing anything. On top of that I had a bad case of writers block and needed to find ideas. Comment on how you liked the chapter, I love to see what yall think, and vote and share with the other lovely peeps you know. got to go for now, but I'll be updating more. Love yall :D

-Erin <3