33

I felt as if I could hear every single little sound that went on around me. Even more sounds than when I was a werewolf. Starting with the fact that Ryder was breathing so heavily. I put my hand up to my mouth and felt two little long teeth, I could see the shock on everyone around me and my wonderful mate smiling like an idiot. I saw Piper and Riley on the ground looking really dirty, then I saw a whole bunch of warriors who looked about ready to rip someone's head off.

Suddenly I got a whiff of possibly the worst smell in the world. I pinched my nose not wanting to smell it anymore. Cole came to my side and I saw Ryder flinch.

"It's them. Isn't it horrid. I'm finally glad your rid of that awful smell." Cole kissed my neck, where my werewolf mark used to be.

"Mackenzie please don't listen to him, it's me. Your mate. Ryder." Ryder pleaded, I gave him a look of disgust.

"Why would I ever go out with a werewolf. I have a mate." I snorted feeling even more disgusted. Ryder whimpered and I didn't feel any remorse. I actually didn't feel anything towards him. I looked at Riley, except it wasn't Riley, all I could see were her veins and all I could hear was her heart beat. I licked my lips and lunged at her. I pinned her arms to the ground and felt my fangs getting longer. Just as I was about to sink my fangs into her neck I got shoved off. It was Zander.

"Get off of my mate!" He growled. I smiled and shoved him off me making him run into a tree. I went up to him and grabbed him by the throat. Slamming him into the tree again I looked at him dead in the eyes. His fear bringing a smile to my face.

"She may be your mate but she'd make a lovely lunch." I let him go and went over to Riley but got there in a faster-than-light speed and hand her pinned to a tree again. I got infuriated when Cole was the one to pull me off her.

"But I'm hungry!" I pouted.

"I know baby, and as much as I want you to feed, you'll regret eating your best friend. Who knows she might be the only one your still in contact with. I've got something for you back at the castle." Cole said soothingly. I smirked at him, then glared at everyone else before running off.

We reached the castle in a matter of minutes. It looked bigger than before. I breathed the clean air smelling a soothing vanilla type smell. "Smells a lot better right?"

"So much better." I turned back giving him a kiss. "But I'm still hungry."

"Let me go get you something to snack on. Then everyone can meet the new you." Cole whispered huskily making me shiver.

I was just standing there when he brought out a red bag. I ran to him and took it from him. "What's this?" I asked.

"Blood bag. Since you don't have sharp enough fangs for humans yet. Just drink up." He said. I grabbed the bag out of his hand and gulped it down.

Cole grabbed my hand and we went inside. His siblings were there except they were smiling instead of having looks of disgust. Well except for Ash, he looked like he was gonna snap my neck the first chance he got.

Before I could say anything I felt something trying to get out my mouth. I started to cough and I noticed that I was coughing up blood. Everyone stepped back but Cole came to my side.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" He asked as I was still coughing.

"She's rejecting the blood." Kendrick said. He got out this weird machine and it scanned my body.