29

I was currently getting ready for the party and I was actually excited. It's been a while since I've been to a party. I was already dressed in my outfit and was curling the ends of my hair.

I pinned a piece back and put on light makeup. Piper was straightening her hair, Violet was doing it in this weird up do, and Riley was putting her hair in a bow, it looked really cool. Even if she did steal that idea from me.

When we all got ready we went downstairs to wait, even though all they guys were ready.

Penny half lived in the pack house and half lived at her parents, it's just whenever her parents piss her off she comes to the pack house. I don't get why she just stays at her parents, I've been there before and she has plenty of places to hide away in that gigantic house of hers.

On the ride to Penny's parents house Ryder kept trying to get me not to drink anything, or do anything stupid, like he was my mother or something.

"Ryder. Chill. I'll be fine, no guy would be stupid enough to make a move on me when I have you as a mate. Plus even if I do get drunk, which isn't likely, you'll be watching me like a hawk the entire party. Knowing you, you'll stop me before I do something I'm going to regret." I explained to him. "I guess your right." He said. "When am I not?" I said with cockiness coating my tongue.

--- Later in the party ---

"Yes! That's five wins for me and zero for you! Do you even know how to play baby?" I asked Ryder.

"Loser racks." I said and Ryder went and collected all the pool balls and put them in the triangle.

"Because I'm such a generous person I'll let you break this time. Maybe you'll finally win a game." I said.

"Fine. But I'm not going easy this time." He growled. We had attracted most of the party for this game, people actually started placing bets.

"I'm going for solids." Ryder said and got ready to shoot. He pounded the cue ball and made two solids in.

"one in the corner pocket." Ryder said and nailed it in. I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"Told you I wasn't going easy." Ryder said. He hit the five but scratched so it was my turn. I hit two in, then hit one more.

"Two in the side pocket." I softly hit the cue ball and the two went in. I scratched so then it was Ryder's.

We were down to the right ball and it was my turn, but this was probably the hardest shot ever. I went to shoot but Ryder coughed. ON PURPOSE!! That little bastard, and I messed up my shot.

"Hey you little bastard! You cheated!" I yelled and he chuckled.

"Sorry babe, didn't know coughing was against the rules." He said slyly and Zander gave him a high five.

"Fine, your turn." I said with a smirk plastered on my face.

Ryder took the shot but I "sneezed" and screwed him up but he left a perfect shot for me. I had a smile so big I could be that cat from Alice and Wonderland. Before Ryder could do anything I tapped the cue ball and the eight rolled in.

"So that was your best game babe?" I asked, Ryder just growled at me. I have him a kiss to make him feel better.

"Okay now we're playing a game I know I'll win." Ryder whispered into my ear. "And what's that?" I whispered back. By then the party had one back to people dancing and drinking, so it was just me and Ryder by the pool table. Ryder pulled back my shirt a little and kissed my mark. I shivered with his touch.

He trailed soft kisses from my jaw down to my collar bone. I softly moaned which made him laughed slightly. "C'mon lets go." He said and grabbed my hand leading me upstairs. To a bedroom I have no idea
which one.