35

My head was pounding, I could barely think straight, or remember much for that matter. I remembered Liv getting knocked out or something and the same happening to me. I was too afraid to open my eyes to see what had happened to me. I jumped to the conclusion that Ryder had kidnapped me.

As I opened my eyes to face reality, I knew that it wasn't Ryder who took me, but it also made me wonder who the hell did. My arms were tied behind me and I think it was around some weird pole. The room wasn't dark but it wasn't very bright either. I was on my knees, as I scanned the area I noticed a platform in which I was on. There were two steps only about an inch or two apart from each other but it was large enough for me to be on the middle and there was space around me.

There seemed to be what looked like bleachers of some sort blocked off by a little wall . The went in a 360 formation as if I was on a stage. There were two large brown doors in front of me and two behind. What the hell is going on? I pondered to myself. I tried standing up only to wince at the pain of the silver shackles on my wrists inflicting pain on my werewolf half.

I felt as if I was a fish out of water, it was hard to make sudden movements, and I felt so weak. I looked down at my clothes to see that I wasn't in the same outfit I was in before. I seemed to be wearing all black jeans, with what felt like no shoes since my feet were cold. My shirt was a simple black t shirt with a symbol of the right top corner of it, except I couldn't make out what it was. My hair seemed to be pulled back with a few strands out.

I wanted to struggle again, I wanted to fight to get out of these restraints and see what the bloody freaking hell was going on, but I couldn't. One tear fell down my cheek and more and more began to fall. I was crying for no reason at all. What the hell! The sadness turned into rage as I wanted to know who did this more and more and get out.

I started to pulled on the chains again they were burning and my body was getting more weak. I soon fell from exhaustion my head lied on the cold stone floor.

Suddenly, the two wooden doors flew open, I looked up to see three men come in first, the two, then one. God, I really hated that one.

"Having a bad day princessa?" Hunter taunted. I glared at him which only made him smirk.

"Why the hell did you bring me here Hunter." I growled. He stepped right up to me and grabbed me by the chin.

"Because I don't like you as a vampire, your too powerful. And I also know that if your just a werewolf you'll come running back into Ryder's open arms. Cole will be devastated and weak, that's when I'll go and kill him, and any other original that gets in my way." Hunter stated. I was taken aback by his words, what does he mean by me being just werewolf.

"And I already know what your thinking. How does this idiot think he can take away me being a vampire?" He said doing a bad impression of a girl voice. "Well you see dear Mackenzie, since you haven't turned 100 and completely become a vampire, it can still be undone." He walked around me in a circle before coming face to face with me again.

"See now I could just kill you right here and you wouldn't be my problem anymore, but where's the fun in that? Also  Cole would come after whoever killed you, or me. Then he'd kill me and I wouldn't be able to activate my plan." His smirk and sadistic humor was starting to get to me making me uneasy.  "But see if I took the vampire away from you, you'd begin to hate Cole for everything he's done. You'd also probably not tell him of what or who did this to you. I would easily just kill him and his family, then drink from Kendrick and I'd be so powerful, I wouldn't be able to contain myself. Now doesn't that sound just peachy for me." I growled in response, making his smirk grow.

"The only downside is that you undoing the vampire curse is going to be really painful for you. But don't worry, I won't feel a thing." Hunter chuckled slightly at his horrific joke.