26

"Bring it on asshole." I growled.

"Whatever you ask for princessa." He growled back. I heard a bone chilling growl from behind me and I knew it was Jasper.

"It's ok Jasper I got this." I told him hoping it would put him at ease. Sadly, it never does.

Hunter pounced towards me but I dodged him and punched him to the ground while he was in the air. Hunter put his hand up. I screamed in agony as it felt like acid was coursing through my veins. My head whipped up to the sky. He swiped his hand down making me fall flat on my back.

Jasper came to my side and I slowly pet his head. hunter laughed.

"Such a sweet story." He said sarcasm coating his words. I slowly sat up.

Hunter gasped an looked shocked. He put his hand up again and I screamed bloody murder. I fell back down again. Hunter chuckled lowly.

"You never learn do you?" He asked. He raised his hand again making me face the sky. He started to lift me off the ground and then threw me into the pack house wall. I grunted when I made contact, but I heard a whimper. I looked over at Jasper who was in a neck lock from Hunter.

Oh HELL no!

I quickly came to my feet ignoring the pain. I made a water rope and I wrapped it around Hunter. I ripped him off Jasper and turned the rope to ice. Before he could do anything else I wrapped a water coil around his wrists and turned those to ice as well.

I ran over to Jasper.

"Jasper?" I squeaked. His eyes were closed but I saw the rise and fall of his chest.

I heard cracking and looked over to Hunter who was breaking out of my ropes. he broke free with the ice going everywhere.

"ATTACK!!" He yelled. A group of 500 or so wolves started running towards us.

"Women! Children! Find a safe place. Males come and defend your families. I want anyone who can fight to fight!" I yelled.

"Yes Luna!" They yelled back and some girls shifted while all guys did. Riley was running up to me an I saw Zander attacking a wolf.

"Riley go." I said but she shook her head.

"You'll be killed you can't shift." I said and she pulled out her riffle from behind he back.

"I can't shift. But I can shoot." She said cocking he gun.

"The ones with black eyes. Jasper and I can deal with Hunter." I said and she nodded.

I looked back over to Hunter who was smirking evilly. Jasper was still I the ground, not dead though. my pack was fighting with Hunters pack and all I could do was stare at this monster.

We started to circle around each other until I made the mistake of glancing over to where Riley was and saw her shooting werewolves left and right. Well Hunter looked over as well and an evil smirk creeped onto his face.

He booked it towards Riley and I went to go chase him and his pack members that were around Riley went to go fight someone else. He put her in a head lock before she could shoot him. Hunter ripped the gun out of her hands and stared right into my eyes. I took one step and Hunter tightened around her neck so i stopped.

"One more step and she dies." He said making me freeze. I actually took a step back not wanting him to get mad.

"She doesn't concern you. Just let her go. Please." I begged but he just laughed.

"Do you really think that I'm so stupid and petty as to let her go because you asked nicely?" He scoffed and i growled at him.

"Calm down princessa unless you want Riley here to die." Hunter warned. I made eye contact with Riley and she looked scared. I'm not gonna let her down by being weak I am going to help her.

I made a small water ball and Hunter tightened his grip. "I will kill her you know." He warned me but I rolled my eyes.

"Go ahead its not like I'll care." I said and Hunter and Riley's face both were painted with shock.

It was that action that distracted him so I quickly threw the water at him and he wiped his eyes. Riley took the chance to stomp on his foot and she flipped him over. She grabbed her gun and ran over to me. I gave her a hug and she hugged me back.

"You know that I don't want you to die." I said and she nodded. I gave her another hug before going to Hunter who was laying on the ground. I kicked him in the gut and he groaned.

"I should really kill you." I said and crotched down next to him.

"Have fun with that bitch." He said and grabbed me down next to him. He chained my wrists with silver and they burned. I screamed out in pain and saw Jasper running towards me. He saw Hunter still down hurt and holding his rips. He ripped off the chains and looked for injuries.

"I'm fine." I said giving him a reassuring smiled before turning to look back over at Hunter. I pulled out the knife I had in my waistband then I lifted his chin so he looked at me.

"Have fun in hell bastard." I said and the stabbed him in the neck. I saw the life drain from his eyes and he died.

"He's dead." I said and looked back at Jasper

"Good job babe." He said in his normal voice.

"Thanks Ryder." I said and gave him a hug. Then I looked over to see many dead bodies but Hunters pack was retreating.

I mind-linked Piper, Violet, Zander, Jace, and Luke to make sure that everyone was okay.

While I was checking on everyone Ryder went to his head warrior to get the stats on the outbreak.

"What's the bad news I want to hear this first." Ryder said while I walked up. I put my arm around his waist and he held me tight.

"Not much so that's good. We lost some warriors and some members but not as many as them. The leading cause for most of them dying was from Mackenzie's friend Riley shooting at them with silver bullets." He explained and I was a little surprised Riley did all that.

"And the good news?" I said getting in on the conversation.

"Hunters pack has retreated and wont be bothering us anymore. They made a treaty of peace. They only attacked us because Hunter threatened to kill their families. So Mackenzie you can go back to not having to worry about Hunter anymore." He said and I was so relieved! I can go back to living an almost normal life, besides the werewolf part.