27

"Hello baby girl." I heard a familiar voice say.

"Who's there?" I asked. Looking around the woods I was in.

"Are you saying you don't recognize me?" The voice said again.

I turned up to the source of the noise and saw him.

Hunter.

"I thought I killed you!" I shouted up to him. He jumped down and looked me right in the eye.

"Oh how wrong you are." He growled and chuckled a bit.

"That's where I come in." Cole said in the distance.

"Cole?" I asked turning around to be face to face with the demon I once knew as my boyfriend.

"Wait you did this. Wha-wha how did you bring him back to life? I killed him I saw him die." I said and Cole laughed.

"I've been feeding him my blood and when he died he came back because of the vampire blood in his system." He said and I got really confused.

Hunter grabbed my arm and turned me around to him. His eyes were all black and he had fangs poking out of his mouth.

"I'm a vampire princessa and so is Cole." Hunter said before sinking his fangs into me neck.

I screamed out in agony.

"Mackenzie? Mack wake up! It was a dream." Ryder said shaking me.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked with concern painting his face.

"Just a bad dream. I'm okay." I said trying to reassure him. I sat up in the bed and saw I was covered in sweat and Riley and Zander were in the room.

"Mackenzie screaming out in agony is not nothing. What happened in the dream?" Riley asked.

"I saw it. When I felt her squirming around I started to poke around in her thoughts and I could see the dream. It was with Cole and Hunter. Cole was a vampire and brought Hunter back to life.... Right before he bit Mackenzie." Ryder explained and I knew he was having a hard time getting the last words out.

"Mackenzie you do know vampires don't exist." Zander said.

"Werewolves exist. Why can't vampires." I snapped.

"Hey hey it's okay." Ryder said softly sitting down next to me.

"I know sorry. I'm sorry Zander I guess I'm a little uneasy." I apologized.

"It's okay." Zander said.

"You know the weirdest thing though is that it felt so real. Like it happened or it's going to happen." I said and Riley started laughing her ass off.

"I'm sorry but Mack start thinking straight. Vampires are not real." She said in-between laughs. though the last part was dead serious.

"I'm sorry but that dream felt real Riley." I said and Piper and Jace burst through the door.

"I heard a scream what happened?" Piper asked and I giggled.

"Took you long enough that was like 5 minutes ago." Ryder said.

"It was nothing just a freaky dream." I said so Piper relaxed.

"Okay then byee." She said before grabbing Jace's arm dragging him off to do who knows what in their room.

"They are crazy." Zander said as Riley laughed.

"Let's go. I bet they need.. privacy." Riley said smirking. Her and Zander left the room.