23

~ Two weeks later ~

(AN the reason I'm not putting in the part of where Mackenzie is struggling to get around is because I didn't really know what to write. but it was nothing important and there will probably be places where she tells about when she was hurt and all that jazz. love yall keep reading:D)

I am finally out of that demon wheelchair and Alice said that my leg could heal any day now so Ryder wants me to train with a personal mentor. Aka him.

"Get changed, its gonna be a long morning." Ryder Sao smirking while I was still in bed.

"But babby."I whined.

He shot me a glare and I immediately got up. I changed into some fitted grey sweatpants an rolled them to my knee, then matched it with a black tank top and black high tops. I put my hair in a high ponytail and grabbed Ryder's hand.

We walked out to the back where he had mats laid out, punching bags, weights and timers.

"Ryder is this training or boot camp?" I asked nervously.

"Both." He said evilly and I groaned.

"10 sets of lines go." He said and I began. When I was done Ryder was holding probably a 50 pound punching bag. I started punching and kicking at it. I punched the bag so hard that Ryder actually fell over.

"Woah sorry babe. I didn't know I was too strong for you." I said and Ryder grunted. He shot up to his feet and got in a fighting stance.

"Bring it." He said and I laughed.

"No sifting." I said. "No weapons." Ryder finished. I swung a punch at him and he ducked. He tried to kick me but I blocked it. He swung, but I grabbed his arm, flipped him around and kicked him to the ground. I jumped on top of him and pinned his legs an arms to the ground.

"Had enough?" I asked with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Not even close." He grunted an flipped us over so he was pinning me down.

"Had enough?" He mocked. It just made my smirk grow more. I kneed him in the gut and he toppled off. I took his arm and flipped him over making him land right on his back. He tapped three times and I laughed.

"Haha! You just got owned... by a GIRL!" I said in his face. He brought me down and kissed me. I pulled away.

"don't try to change the subject." I said and helped him to his feet.

"Right. Next you can train with your gift." he said and I made a small ball of water. I made it pointy and turned the tip to ice and threw it at a far away target, hitting the bullseye.

"Never mind, you've got that category covered." He said and I giggled. "So you have your strength and your gift, your weapons experience, but you need to learn to be quicker. I don't mean fast like running in wolf form, I mean fast like running as a human. since you like using your gift a lot." He explained.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"First, I'm gonna shift, and your going to have to chase me, I will run full speed as a wolf and you won't stop running until you caught me. Ready. Set. Go." He said quickly and shifted. He sprinted at full speed so I went after him. He cut corners on trees, and tried to get me off balance, but I kept following him. We were getting deep into the woods now.

After about thirty minutes of running, I was about ready to pass out, but I kept up with Ryder. I just couldn't get close enough to catch him, so I tried a different tactic. Instead of being right behind him, I would cut a corner and tackle him.

When Ryder came to start turning, I cut the corner And got to where he was going before he did. I tackled him down. Right before I collapsed breathing heavily.

'Get on my back.' Ryder ordered through the link. I climbed on his back and clutched his fur as he ran back towards the pack house.

When we got back I got off Ryder's back and laid on a mat while he went behind a tree and shifted. He walked back shirtless and in black cargo shorts.

"Hey no fair! No I won't be able to concentrate." I yelled.

"Good. Then I have an advantage on you." He said and smirked. I got up from the mat and my legs wanted to scream. I shook it off though. I needed to train, I've lost focus, with school and Ryder and I need to get my head right.

Ryder threw one of those weight balls at me and I caught it stumbling backwards.

"Hold that in your hands and do 50 sit-ups." He said and I groaned. "Then you can get water." He said and I started.

By the twentieth I wanted to scream. This ball had to be about thirty pounds added to my actual weight. When I got to twenty five I stopped.

"Keep going!" Ryder yelled. I continued on and did the rest. I couldn't get up so Ryder came and picked me up bridal style. I punched his chest. Hard this time and stumbled back.

"You know your gonna kill me." I said and he laughed.

"Fine we're done for the day. I know your leg must be hurting." Ryder said and I cheered.

"Thanks babe." I said and kissed his cheek. He carried me back in the house and set me down in the kitchen. Piper walked in.

"You look like shit." She said and I shot a water ball at her.

"Your just lucky you don't have a mate that's your mentor from hell." I said while Piper wiped the water from her eyes.

"Actually my mate does train WITH me. Key word With. he doesn't go as hard as Ryder, but we still train." She explained.

"Hey girl." Riley said walking in. "woah Mack what happened." she asked. I was on the verge of throwing water in her face, but I didn't.

"Ryder trained her a lot." Piper explained. I looked over at Ryder who was getting an ice pack and said.

"I'm not training with your anymore Ryder." He looked over at me.

"Yes you are." he said. I made a ice ball and tossed it up and down in my hand.

"No I'm not. Unless you ease up a bit." I said and we agreed that I only had to train twice a week for two hours. Thank God! Today felt like Satan was possessing my whole body because of how hot it was. Ryder gave me the ice and I put it on my leg and it felt so good! I gave him a kiss and heard the door open.

"Hi guys. Woah Mack wha-" I cut off whoever was at the door.

"I swear to God the next person to ask why I look like shit is going to have a bad day!" I said turning around to see a frightened Luke at the door.

"Yes sir." He said and sprinted away, but not fast enough cause I managed to throw water at him. My ice pack was getting warm so I gave it to Ryder who was sitting next to me and he put it away. I used a little cold water ball and placed it over my leg. It soothed the pain and it soon went away.

"I'm gonna go take a nap." I said and got up and hobbled up the stairs and fell asleep as soon as I hit the sheets.

Heyyyyyyyy! Please guys don't hate me. I'm sorry I haven't updated, but there has been crazy shit going on in my life. My dog died and I am still a little sad. Also volleyball is starting and in gonna be busy with that. To add on to my schedule I have play practice. I'm so happy though cause we're doing Alice In Wonderland And I get to be the queen of hearts! Yay! I hoped you liked the chapter and suggest ideas to me :D

-Erin <3