24

When I woke up Ryder was at the office connected to our room writing papers an shuffling through binders. I walked up behind him and kissed his cheek.

"Whacha doing baby?" I asked and sat down on his lap.

"Alpha stuff. Hunter had been posting threats and we are trying to find out if he'll ever follow through with them. This is why I trained you so hard, I don't want you to get hurt. If anything happened to you I-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"Ryder, someone would go through hell and back if they tried to kill me. Don't forget how good of a fighter I am. Your not gonna loose me." I said and he sighed. I gave him a long kiss before walking downstairs.

I looked around and saw Violet and link sitting together on the couch, Piper and Jace were outside running around, and Riley and Zander decided to take a nap as well.

well damn, I'm bored. I walked around the house to explore, because I really haven't been able to. I walked down a long hallway of doors, I guessed this was where new pack members stayed.

"Hi Luna where are you off to?" One of the mothers asked me.

"Just exploring." I said and she gave me a big smile. I think her name was Janet or Jamie or something like that. I walked up to the third floor and saw two big glass doors. There was what looked like a mini gym in there so i walked in.

I saw some guard wolves training, but they all stopped and acknowledged me before they continued what they were doing. I ran into Eddie, one of my favorite guards who was punching away at a dummy. He was strong and well built, but probably was the sweetest guy ever, he was one of the guards that helped me the most when I was in a wheelchair.

"Hey Eddie!" I said and he turned to me.

"Oh Luna, sorry I didn't see you there." He said bowing his head. With the light hint of his Russian accent.

"Haven't I told you to call me Mack, and stop acting like I'm a queen." I said, but not too harshly.

"Okay. But might I ask why your in the guard training center?" He asked wiping the sweat off his face with a towel.

"Ryder is Doing alpha stuff and I really don't want to be a distraction and the rest of my friends are doing something else. So I decided to go exploring and I came across this place." I explained and Eddie smiled.

"I could be your company while you 'explore' I could name all the places in the pack house as well. Maybe after we could get lunch and go out on the town." He said and I smiled.

"I'd like that. Now get your sweaty butt moving." I said I walked out with him following.

"Wanna go on the roof?" He asked and i nodded my head rapidly.

"Let's go." He said. We took the elevator u to the roof which had telescopes and security cameras. we walked over to the ledge and I could see over the forest. I saw way in the distance Piper and Jace's wolf playfully chasing each other. I giggled slightly and looked over at Eddie who had his brown and blonde hair blow in the wind. His baby blue eyes shimmering.

"Where to next?" I asked going back to reality.

"I don't know, most of the pack house Is either rooms, offices or training centers, beside the fun stuff that Alpha Ryder put in for your enjoyment." Eddie explained.

"Then I guess it's lunch time!" I cheered. I walked back to my room and told Ryder where we were going and he was okay with it as long as a guard came. I told him Eddie was coming and he said ok.

I changed into some short white shorts with gold studs, a black tank top crop top with the American flag on it. I threw on black and gold flip flops and Eddie and I headed out. We just took Eddies motorcycle and went out to the city. He parked his bike in a parking garage and we walked around.

"Hey Eddie. How old are you?" I asked being rally curious and we needed something to talk about.

"20." He stated.

"Sorry to ask but do you have a mate?"

"No but intend to find her."

"Whoever it is will be very lucky to have you Eddie." I said stopping and looking to his beautiful eyes.

"Um yeah." He stuttered. He leaned his head down a bit and I stood up on tippy toes as I leaned in for a kiss. We kissed passionately and I wrapped my arm around his neck while his found their way to my waist.

Then I remembered what I was doing and who I was doing it with. I quickly broke away and looked down.

"Luna I am so sorry. I should not have kissed you. I feel so terrible." He said in a rush.

"Don't be sorry, it was just your fault." I said putting a finger to his lips. Why do I suddenly have this attraction towards him. I thought when your mates you never look at another male with desire unless he was your mate. I just wanted to kiss him again. I kept trying to get Ryder back to my mind but I couldn't!

What is wrong with me.

"Kiss me." The words just slipped out of my mouth.

Eddie leaned down and kissed me again. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He had a hand to my cheek and the other to my waist.

My blood boiled whenever I Kissed him and it's tearing me apart that I don't know why. I broke away again but looked into Eddie's eyes and smiled.

"I feel this attraction go you Eddie, but Ryder is my mate." I said.

"You feel the attraction too! I thought it was just me." he said and I sighed.

"But-but I have a mate." I stuttered out. "i thought when you have a mate you need want anyone else." I said.

"I know it's really weird." He said.

"We need to tell Ryder." I said and Eddies eyes widened.

"I'm sorry Eddie, but I need to. He might be able to find out why I feel this way towards you. I won't let him hurt you though. I also can't keep something like this from him. I'd rather he find out from me saying it, than him reading my mind to find out." I explained.

"Let's get home then." He said and I agreed.

We drove home and we both walked to my room to still see Ryder in the office.

"Ryder. We need to talk." I said I looked up at Eddie and he gave me a reassuring smile. Ryder walked up and I took a deep breath.

Here goes nothing.

Cliffhanger! Please don't hate me, but I thought this would be a good idea. Sorry it's short. I was running out of ideas and this came to my mind. Comment what you guys think. Are you team Rackenzie or Meddie! Vote and comment! Love you his hope you still read the story. :D

-Erin <3