2

"Hey look over there!" I said to Riely when I saw two rabbits. I grabbed my dagger and aimed. Riely grabbed out her gun then clipped her silencer to her pistol so we would scare anything else away.

We both shot at the same time and I hit mine in the eye and Riely hit hers in the side, an okay shot.

I ran over to go pick it up. We sometimes take these animals home but it normally if we get a deer or something big. Rabbits and squirles etc. It was just a hobby to shoot those. I'm not a killer or anything they just make great targets. Plus bunnies reproduce like crazy so they've got nothing to worry about.

"Nice shot." Riely said.

"You too." I told back.

"Thanks but I need to work on my aim, if that was a deer wed be wasting meet because of the bullet." Riely said and I nodded and we continued walking.

I sniffed the air and saw where the wind was blowing then flowed it. I smelt a deer and I got out my bow.

"You find any-" I cut Riely off. "Shh!" Then I nodded over to the deer who went behind a big rock. I threw a pebble at it and then deer moved, so I pulled back my string to my ear and aimed. I let the arrow go and the deer didn't see it coming before the arrow went into his skull.

"Yes!" I whisper yelled.

"Great Job!" Let's go put it in the truck and let's see if we can find one for my family." Riely said as we walked closer to the deer till I heard a rustle in the bushes.

"Riely wait!" I yelled, but just then a giant wolf and I mean GIANT brown wolf jumped out of the bushes and onto Riely.

"No!" I yelled before taking out a dagger and throwing it at the wolf and hitting it in the stomach making it fall off Riely.

"Are you okay?!" I yelled running up to her.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for saving me." She said and I Hugged her. I walked back over toward the wounded wolf to get my knife. I made sure to keep another in my hand just in case.

I took my knife out and swiped the blood off on my pants. I put the new one back in but kept the old one in my hand. I heard a loud growl from the bushes and I guess Riley heard it too because she pulled out her riffle and cocked it.

I got my bow out and loaded it with an arrow and was ready to fire. Three more wolves jumped out and the biggest one was jet black and tackled me to the ground, knocking my bow out of my hands. I saw a slightly smaller wold than the one on top of me on top of Riely.

The black wolfs eyes were pitch black and he growled at me. I shrunk back into the ground and then the wolf's expression softened. His eyes turned into a dark grey, blue color and he motioned over to the grey wolf.

They seemed to be having a comvorsation because in 5 minutes 20 more giant wolves came, but they weren't as big as the black one. The black one and the gray one went behind two separate trees and I swore I heard bones crack.

Then these two guys came out from behind them with black cargo shorts on. One guy was about 6.5 and had jet black hair and dark grey blue eyes. The other guy looked about 6.3 1/2 to 6.4 and had really light brown hair and blueish green eyes but more green than blue. They both had eight packs and were really tan and HOT! Like H-O-T Hot!

The one with black hair walked up to me and growled. What the fuck why did he growl. I looked over at Riely but she just shrugged and started to back away as the guy with brown hair started walking towards her.

"Mine." The guy with black hair said, then I saw five more wolves come behind him.

"Excuse me?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Your mine." He said again very huskily and I would've melted if I wasn't scared for my life. I started to back up but I ran into a tree. Then icremebered that I had knives!

"Riely catch." I said throwing one of my knives towards her. I got one of mine out and said in the best deep voice I could do. "Back. Up." I held my knife up, but he just stood there like it was a feather.

I was getting annoyed and this guy was being weird so I went to stab him but in a split second he had MY knife in HIS hand, What the actual fuck.

"Hey! What the hell!" I yelled.

"Oh princess don't use those words. Their too nasty for your pretty little mouth." He said. This mystery boy tried to touch my face bit I kneed him where the sun don't shine.

He grunted and fell over. That's when I ran for my bow. I still had my sheath of arrows so I grabbed one out and pointed it at him. Every move he made I moved the aimed arrow.

"Calm down princess." This guy said. So I shot the arrow and it pinned him to the tree. I grabbed another arrow and loaded it.

"Don't call me that PR the next one goes in your head." I growled.

"Ryder we might wanna do this now or never." The guy with brown hair said.

I guess his name was Ryder.

"Shut up Zander, she's harder than it looks at least your mate is corroupurating." Ryder said.

"Yes Alpha." Zander said. Wait Alpha? Mate?

"What's a mate and what the fuck is an alpha?" I asked pulling the string back to my ear.

"Toss me the rag." Ryder said and Sander threw a white rag but I let go of my arrow and it hit the rag right before Ryder could catch it.

"Why be so difficult Mackenzie?" Ryder said so I grabbed a knife.

"How do you know my name?" I said with the knife in my hand.

In a split second he was in front on my and had a rag over my mouth and I realized it was cloraform. I was knocked out in a second. But I heard the faint screaming that came from Riely until it stopped.