28

Ryder and I rushed back to the pack house and I changed back into my shirt, Riley threw me a pair of yoga pants and I slipped them on. I grabbed Ryder's hand and we walked out to the backyard to see some people I had no idea who they were.

"Ryder who are they?" I asked.

"People from the council. They pretty much are most important in the werewolf world." He explained.

"Hello Alpha Jasper. I know it's unlikely for us to be coming here unexpected, but we come with some news." One man said.

"Why do they call you Jasper?" I asked threw our mate link.

"That's how they address wolves. With their wolfs name. Like you are Naomi" He exclaimed.

"I've been notified that Naomi has killed your cousin. I'm glad that he is over and done with. But the bad news is that they're back." The same man said.

"Who's back?" I blurted out.

"The original family of vampires." He explained to me.

"What. Ryder you said they weren't real!" I said turning to him.

"Calm down babe. There is only 10 original vampires. They aren't like the one in your dream. They can only turn werewolves or humans that might be their mate, and six of them already have their mates. Plus, you have a mate so there's nothing to worry about." Ryder said trying to calm me.

"Yes Luna Naomi that is true. They should be no harm go you. They know the law." The guy from the council said.

"That's a relief, what's the law." I asked.

"If an original bites a werewolf, they can be killed. Unless under the circumstances that they are their mate." He told me.

"Thank god." I sighed in relief.

"I just came to inform you. They shouldn't be bothering you." He said before shifting into a wolf and running off with the rest of them.

"Who wAs that guy?" I asked.

"That's Jeremiah. He's the lead council member. He's like 61 or something like that. Those two not saying anything were in the council but they normally let him do they talking. The girl was Elizabeth and the other guy was Paul.

We walked back to the house and plopped down on the couch. I turned on the tv and put my legs in Ryder's lap. I soon drifted off to sleep again.

"Hello?" I asked out in the darkness.

"Finally your awake." Cole grumbled.

"What do you want?" I growled. My canines extended.

"It's not what I want sweetheart, it's what he wants. I mean you did kill him." Cole says and I get confused. Until I see Cole and Hunter walk out and I can see them clearly.

I growled again and Hunter chuckled lowly. He took a step forward and I went to punch him but I was strapped down to a chair with chains. Thankfully no silver. I tried to make a sharp ice point but it was no use. I couldn't.

"Don't try using your powers.Or your link. That's all gone for now." Hunter said and I got a little scared.

"Think that'd be the only way you could defeat me." I said with cockiness in my tone.

"No but I do know using your mate against you would." Cole said and my heart sank. I guess Cole saw my expression.

"We haven't hurt him yet. It's only if you don't corporate." Cole explained.