They just started to growl and rip each other throats out. I noticed that two guys had gotten away but I was too much in shock to speak.

I was pulled out of thought when Riely grabbed my shoulder.

"We have to get out of here!" She yelled and so I started to run.

'GET HER! I CANT HAVE HER GETTING AWAY!' I heard in the back of my mind so I sped up and so did Riely.

I looked back to see if they were following us until I ran into a tree.

Wait. trees don't have arms...

I looked up to see Ryder holding onto my waist. Right now I didn't care so I let him carry back toward the house.

--

"Are you okay Mackenzie?" Ryder asked putting me on the couch.

"Your-your really a werewolf." I stuttered still afraid.

"Yes I am but I'm not bad like those other guys back there. those guys were rouges. and before you ask rouges are wolves that have either left or have been banned from their pack." he told me.

"What's a-" he cut me off.

"A pack is a group of werewolves. they have a leader called an alpha, which is what I am and my beta which is like a second in command is Zander. My third in command was one man I don't know if you have seen him but his name is Jace." Ruder said but I still had a lot of questions to ask him like what's a mate and all that junk. But right now I need to find Riely.

"Where's my friend?" I asked getting worried.

"She's upstairs talking to Zander." he said and I shot up and ran up the stairs. I heard a laugh so I walked into that room. But I knew that wasn't Riely.

Riely wouldn't be making out with a random guy she just met!

"Uh Riely?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh hey Mack. brb Zander." she said sweetly before walking over to me.

When we closed the door. I slapped her across the face.

"Are you fucking serious! First off have you forgotten that he helped kidnap us! And on Top of that you just met him!" I yelled.

"Oh please Mack. We all know what you do with guys you just met. I'm surprised that you and Ryder aren't sewn to the hip by now." Riely says laughing.

"Oh my god Riely!" I said.

"What did she do with guys she first met?" I heard someone growl.

Oh shit it was Ryder.

"Um pft nothing." I mumbled before sprinting down the stairs. I ran into the kitchen and there was a girl there.

"Hey wait up what you running from?" She asked all chilled. I think I like her.

"MACKENZIE!" Ryder growled.

"That. protect me." I said and she nodded.

"Piper can I please have my mate back." Ryder said.

"No I'm talking to her so you have to wait your turn, now run along." I guess this girl named Piper said.

He grunted but walked away.

"Okay, I'm guessing your mr alphas mate?"

"Yeah."

"That sucks."

"Why?"

"Because being an alphas mate means that people will know your important because you'll be the Luna and all-"

"Wait what's a Luna?"

"The Luna is the mate to the alpha. She is also like what people use as a role model and such, like a parent figure. the pack will protect their Luna at all coasts."

"What's a mate."

"A mate is like a wolfs other half. he reason you eat sleep and breath. like a soulmate."

"Ohhh. Your a lot easier to talk to than Ryder."

"Yeah mates tend to be really protective of their mates. especially alphas. by the way what's your name."

"Mackenzie, but most people call me Mack." I told extending my hand but she gave me a hug instead.

"Well I'm Piper." she said and then I finally took her all in. She had light teal colored hair with dark blue highlights. which was weird but cool and her eyes were a normal blue. She was about my height and was tan.

"How old are you 18-19?" Piper asked.

"I'm 17 you?"

"Omg I'm 17 too! Cool someone else my age!"

"Well my best friend Riely is here too, she's also 17 but im turning 18 later this month, but Riely's in is September." A.N: the month is June.

"Oh do you still go to high-school. Cool! Now that your moving in with Ryder-" I cut her off.

"Who said anything about moving in. I have a boyfriend AND I have a life. So does Riely." I told her.

"Yeah well your boyfriend won't matter." Piper tried telling me but I having no part.

"Look Ryder is hot. but so is my boyfriend Cole. and we haven't had a problem yet." I said then turned and walked out of the kitchen.

I walked up the stairs to Riely and told her about everything so we made up a plan to get the hell outta doge.

Our plan was to wait while they were asleep or away and grab any weapons we could find and leave. go back to our normal lives. Forget everything that has happened.