21

I woke up in Ryder's bed with me snuggled close up next to him and his arms wrapped protectively around my waist. I didn't want to wake him up so I got closer and closed my eyes.

Then I heard Ryder grunt and I looked up at his eyes and he smiled.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"No I've been awake for a half an hour I just like watching you sleep and didn't want to wake you." He confessed and I giggled.

"Did I fall asleep last night or something?" I asked recalling the memories from last night that we had completed the mating process.

"Yeah you did so I carried you to the car and drove us home. Then I carried you up the stairs and I fell asleep after a while." He said and I smiled.

"I can smell you on me now, I can also smell me." I exclaimed and Ryder smirked.

"One of the many blessings of being fully mated. Its going to be even harder for us to be apart now you know. I might even have to come to school with you..." Ryder exclaimed trailing off.

"Really! Would you even be allowed to do that?" I asked.

"I'm the alpha, I can go to the school, I can even pull you, Piper, and Riely out and give you your diplomas if I really wanted to." Ryder said trying to act all macho.

"Wow Mr. Alpha. Lets go get breakfast." I said and he agreed. I got up and notice I had on different clothes from last night. Oh well..

I walked down the stairs with Ryder not far behind and smelt pancakes!! I love pancakes!

"I smell pancakes!" I yelled and saw Riely making pancakes on the stove. Yay! I love her pancakes, I know re weird but she puts this orange flavor that makes it extremely delicious.

"Yay! Riley Pancakes!" I squealed and she laughed.

"I don't just smell pancakes." violet said wiggling her eyebrows with Luke behind her with his arms around her waist.

"OMG you guys did it!" Riley squealed giving me a big hug.

"My girls all grown up!" Piper shouted walking into the room.

"More good news! Ryder is coming to school with me for ALL my classes, until we can deal being apart for a while." I squealed and Riely clapped her hands.

"Why can't you do that?" Violet said looking at Luke who shrunk back in her evil glare.

"Yeah what's up with that?" Piper said smacking Jaces chest. Who shrunk back.

"I'll go with you babe." Zander said trying to avoid being killed.

"Yay!" Riely squealed and Violet punched Luke in the arm.

"I'll go too." He grunted rubbing his arm where Violet punched him.

"What about you. I can always have Mack freeze you, or or I could put a leash on you and make you follow me around or-" Piper said but Jace cut her off.

"Don't worry I'm going!" He said nervously and Piper pecked his lips.

"Good Doggy." Piper said patting his head and he growled.

"Yay! I'm gonna go get ready." I said and ran up the stairs. This is probably the first time I was excited to go to school.

I took a quick shower and put on a black tank top with a ripped back. I paired it with light ripped skinny jeans and my favorite black combat boots that had camo on the inside. I grabbed my brown leather backpack and walked downstairs. Everyone but Ryder was ready.