6

It was a very naked Cole on top of a very naked Sofie the school slut.

"Cole?" I whispered but I think he'd heard me because he turned around and saw me. tears went down my cheeks.

"Mack let me explain." Cole tried telling me.

"You asshole!" I yelled.

"I thought you said you broke up with her." Sofie bitched.

"Shut up slut. And you," I said pointing to Cole, "it's over. we're done. I hate you. don't talk to me. don't text me. don't look at me and stay away from me." I yelled then ran out the door.

The tears were streaming down my face now and they weren't stopping. I knew I shouldn't but I ran into the woods until I found a clearing. I fell to knees and started to sob.

"Mack what's wrong." I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around to see one of Ryder's people I think it was his third in command or something like that. what was his name- oh yeah Jace!

"No."

"What wrong. you can talk to me."

"My ex boyfriend Cole, I just found him having sex with another girl and I thought that we had a good thing going. I guess not." I said and more tears started flowing. Jace apears in front of me in a split second and wiped away the tears.

"Your okay it fine."

"Thanks Jace."

"Anytime."

"So are you here to take me back to Ryder."

"Sadly yes, why do you keep running away though."

"Because first off he tried kidnapping me, and I had a boyfriend. on top of that I just met him."

"Well he shouldn't have kidnapped you. But I have a mate and I know what's it's like to not have her around. it's hard on your heart, what Ryder did was wrong but he wasn't thinking straight. not having their mate with them makes wolves go crazy especially alphas." Jace explained.

"Who is your mate?"

"I don't know if you know her but her name is Piper."

"Yea I met her she seems really cool. but she said she's only 17 how old are you?"

"I'm the same age as Zander and Ryder, I'm 20." he stated.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Do I still have to go back."

"Yes, but I'll make sure you hang out with Riely and that Ryder doesn't try to be overpowering. Alphas can be like that."

"Ok I think I'm ready. I still have questions though."

"Sure thing we can talk about them in the way."

"Ok.".

"Cool. Lets go." Jace said helping me up.

Okay guys I know this is short but whatever. Wattpad was being stupid and stuff so I had to get this chapter up because it wouldn't let me save so I had to finish this quickly.

Love yall so much and hope you have wonderful lives! See ya next chappie! Byeeeee!

- Erin<3

Ps erin is my real name.