13

Pic of Mack. ^^

"Okay so you wanna go out again?" Riely asked as I was getting dressed.

"Nah, I wanna meet this girl who tried to kill you, and that stupid little fairy thing." I answered and finished up my outfit. It was just jean short shorts with yellow daisies on the front a grey short sleeved crop top that said in black MERMAID and black combat boots.

"Then maybe after I interrogate her we can go catch a movie or something." I said walking out of the closet.

"Sure thing. You might wanna ask your extremely possessive mate if he wants you going down there." Riely suggested.

"No, he already said I could go down because there are guards and that I can bring a knife." I told her and she nodded.

Ryder had told me where the cells are before, so I knew where I was going. We had to take an elevator that went 20 ft underground to the cells, which were made out of silver. And since I'm a werewolf now and can't touch silver Ryder made my knives normal again.

We talked to the guard and told him who we wanted to see and he directed us towards a cage, where I saw the girl playing with her hair.

When she saw me she stood up and bowed.

"I'm so sorry about what happened earlier Luna, I had no idea of your raking." She apologized.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Violet. I'm very sorry about hurting your friend and almost hurting you." Violet said.

"It's fine violet. but why are you here? Why were you trespassing our grounds?" I asked.

"I ran away from my old pack. I couldn't stay there anymore, it was filled with monsters, who killed my family right in front of me. The only good thing is that there are fairies there. Stella, or the one that came with me helped me along. though she did get annoying." Violet explained.

"You poor thing." Riely exclaimed.

"My dear apologize, I thought you were another rouge." Violet told us.

"Violet you are here by forgiven by this pack. As the new Luna I will release you. As long as you bring no harm I might be able to convince the alpha to let you join." I explained.

"Thank you so much!" Violet cheered and jumped up, but her hand touched the bar and it burned her.

"Ow." she whinced.

"Let's get you out of here." I said. "GUARDS!" I yelled and two came running.

"Yes Luna." They said in sync.

"I told you Mack is fine, and I wAnt this girl and her fairy friend released from here." I ordered.

"But Alpha said to keep her locked up." One responded.

"Well now I'm telling you to release her. I was the one who told him to put her here so now I'm telling you to release her." I ordered.

"Ok Lun- I mean Mackenzie." the other said and opened the cage.

"Come on Vi lets show you around the pack house." I said leading her to the elevator.

"My name is Mackenzie by the way, but people call me Mack, and I don't like the Luna title yet. And this is my BFF Riely." I told.

"Nice to meet you both. But Mack where's Stella?" Violet asked, but as if on cue Stella comes flying in right as the elevator closed.

"Hello Luna it's a honor to meet you, I'm Stella." Stella said.