5

It was night now and Riely and I had found where they hid our weapons in this three story house. I had my bow and my sheath of arrows but I gave Roely my knives but kept two just because we couldn't find her silencer to her gun. she still had her pistol though. she said it was her favorite.

We snuck out the front door and started to walk towards the woods, we walked for about an hour or so before I remembered this area. it was where Riely and I first started hunting.

We followed a trail out towards a rode and I checked my watch to see that it was almost midnight.

"Wait won't they know we went missing?" Riely whispered.

"Yea but we will be far enough by them to not be able to find us. we might have to live with Cole and Kevin for a while so they can't track is down to our houses." I said.

"Wow you really have thought this through."

"No I'm just smart now come on." I said ending the conversation and we continued walking.

just so you know Cole is 20 and lives in his own place with his younger brother Kevin who is Rielys boyfriend and he is 19.

After about another hour or two of walking we were getting hungry. I knew where I was so that was good. We were almost near the forest where we were attacked. but there was a little gas station and I made sure to grab some cash.

It took us about a half an hour or so to walk to the gas station. we walked up and noticed that it was open. we both walked in and I grabbed a sub and two bags of Doritos with a coke bottle. and I got a water bottle as well. Riely got the same thing so we went up to pay.

The guy working there was cute but I reminded myself about Cole. even though he did try to flirt with me I ignored him. I grabbed $150 before we left so we would have enough.

Riely and I ate a bag of our chips as we kept walking. I took a little bit of my water. by the next two hours it's was 4:30 in the morning.

I was tired and so was Riely but I saw something that made me forever happy.

It was Rielys dad truck! Thank god!

"Riely do you still have that key to the truck." I asked.

"Yeah I stuffed it in my bra so they couldn't take it." she said and my smile grew wider.

"Well look over there." I said turning her chin towards that truck.

We both squealed and ran over to it. I opened it up and we both got in and sat on the nice leather seats.

I opened up my coke and my sub and began eating. it was soooo yummy! Riely and me sat there eating for a while. then we started to drift off to sleep.

-----

When I woke up I was in the backseat of the truck laying down and Riely was in the front. I put my hair in a messy bun and shook Riely awake.

"What happened."

"We escaped."

"Really! That's awesome now let me sleep." She grumbled. I sighed and fell back asleep as well.

After about 30 minutes Riely was frantically shaking me. I got and she yelled. "they're coming! They're coming!"

"Who-who's coming." I asked just waking up.

"Ryder and Zander! I woke up about 20 minutes ago and saw their car so I ducked and they didn't see me, but they know we are gone." she said and my eyes widened I immediately woke up and jumped into the drivers seat and started the car.

"Dammit! There is no gas, and the nearest station is like thirty minutes away!" I yelled.

"Then grab your shit and let's run. Just hide in the woods." Riely said and I nodded.

We jumped out of the truck with stuff in hand and ran into the woods. Once we were in I loaded my bow.

"What's wrong?" Riely asked worried.

"Nothing it's just in case something else happens. Make sure you stay near the edge of the woods though. we don't know what's out there." I said and she nodded.

We continued walking until I heard a chuckle far behind me. I turned around but nothing was there.

"You hear something?" Riely asked.

"I don't think so probably my imagination." I said and turned back to be face to face with Ryder.

"Oh it wasn't your imagination my sweet mate." Ryder said sweetly.

I looked over to Riely  to see her blushing as Zander's hand was on her cheek but she wasn't smiling.

"DONT TOUCH HER!" I yelled and started to go over but Ryder grabbed my and pinned my arms behind my back making me drop my bow. His giant hand clasped on my wrists as he unclipped the buckle to my sheath and it feel to the floor. Ryder nodded over to Zander who then turned Riely around and handcuffed her. Ryder did the same to me and picked up my things. ha ha bastard you didn't see my knives.

"Search them." Ryder said. dammit. Zander found all of my knives on Riely and Ryder  found mine.

"Okay Mack look at me," Ryder said tilting my chin up, "I'm only doing this because I can't live without you, I hate to do this but I can't have you leaving. it the same thing for Riely and Zander, but I think Zander has gotten to explain more things to Riely, that is why she's more comfortable with him." Ryder said and I nodded.

"Can you at least please take these handcuffs off." I asked putting on my best puppy dog face.

"Okay fine as long as you don't try to escape." Ryder said undoing my handcuffs. I took off sprinting as soon as he did.

"RUN MACK!" I heard Riley scream. I started to run faster but I heard the footsteps of Ryder approaching.

Haha mistake you little bitch. I know these woods inside and out. I quickly took a sharp turn at a tree and heard a thud. He probably hit the tree. Iddiot.

I cut another tree and then kept running. Coles house wasn't far from here so I ran and ran until I was out of the woods then I started running down the street of the town and came up to Coles house in 20 minutes. Yet I wasn't even panting or tired.

I went up to Coles apartment and opened the door only I started crying at what I saw.