10

"Babe you have to wake up." Ryder whispered in my ear at 7:00.

I groaned and flipped over.

"Come on princess please. Just lets get out of the house and then you can sleep." Ryder cooed and I caved.

I got dressed but I was still tired and ended up falling asleep in the kitchen. I was half awake though but I felt like I was being picked up.

"I always keep my promises." Ryder whispered before I heard the front door open and close and I felt the heat from Florida.

Ryder set me down in the car and he put my shoes and cat ears in the backseat of his cherry red Ferrari.

I cuddled the seat and actually drifted off.

---

I woke up in a bed which was weird because I knew I left the house. then I realized this bed wasn't as big as the one at the pack house and it had different sheets. I looked around the room and noticed there was a kitchen a couple feet away from bed.

"It's a hotel Mack." Ryder said, he was probably reading my mind. Asshole.

"You seriously rented a room just for me to be able to sleep?" I asked and Ryder nodded. I went and hugged him.

"Your the best." I mumbled into his shirt.

"I know I know. you wanna go get breakfast." Ryder asked.

"Yeah that would be nice, let me fix my hair though." I said walking into the bathroom and I put my hair in a messy side fishtail.

"Here because I know you hate heels, so I grabbed these before we left." Ryder said holding up a pair of neon pink slides. And if you didn't know I love colors that are bright, except for when I'm hunting.

I squealed and then gave him a kiss.

"Thanks babe." I said and smiled.

"Wanna go eat now, they have a breakfast buffet." Ryder added and I nodded.

We walked down to the lobby hand in hand and I realized that this hotel was really nice. the lobby was decorated with whites and golds and some silvers. It was very elegant and the people who worked there were dressed very fancy like.

"Uh am I underdressed?" I asked and snuggled up to Ryder's chest.

"No your fine, forget what they're thinking." Ryder said.

"But you know what they're thinking." I said and Ryder looked down at me.

"Piper told me." I added and he nodded.

"Well they are thinking about food, them about how much this place coasts, and those three are thinking about you, but just those three are." Ryder said.

"Oh well whatever, im hungry, lets eat." I said joyfully.

I walked over to get a plate and put some fruit, quiche, and bacon. Yummy! Unlike Ryder who got pancakes, sausage, and bacon.

After we ate it was around 11:45. But we couldn't go home until 2:30.

"What do you wanna do now?" I asked.

"We could.." Ryder started but trailed off.

"Don't even think about it." I said knowing what he meant was the mating process.

"I was just kidding." Ryder said and I rolled my eyes.

"Here." Ryder said taking out a little silver box with a pink bow on it out of his pocket.