20

Author Pov

Taehyung : Jaggiyaa!!!!

He entered in Y/N's study room while holding trey.

Y/N : What!!!! She said annoyingly.

He went to her and put trey on her table.

Taehyung : I made pancakes and your fav mix juice, he said happily but frowned after hearing her words.

Y/N : Why you always bother me taehyung ? Did I tell you to make this haan ? It's better when you stay at the dorm.

Taehyung just looked down sadly and Y/N sign and start eating. Her next words made taehyung's smile come back.

Y/N : BTW It's delicious, she said while munching on her food.

Suddenly taehyung's phone rings, e looked at caller ID it was Namjoon.

                                 OTP

Taehyung : Yeoboseyo ?

Namjoon: Hey taehyung is Y/N
  free today ?

Taehyung : Wait let me ask.

Taehyung : Y/N-ah, Namjoon hyung asking that, are you free today ? He asked her looking at her back.

Y/N : What ? But why ? I'm free.

Taehyung : Hyung she's free.

Namjoon : Ok then we are coming
there. We are going to the amusement
park with jiwoo noona.

Taehyung : Noona, yayyyyyy!!!! We are waiting, Bye.

Y/N : What happened ? Is jiwoo Unnie coming to our house, she said excitedly.

Taehyung's eyes widened after hearing our house from her mouth.

Taehyung : Yeah.. she's coming with boys. We are going to the amusement park.

After hearing amusement parks name Y/N's looked at him like are you serious..

Taehyung : Y/N-ahh let's go and get ready. They'll be here in any time, he said while pulling her towards their bedroom.

                              Time skip

Y/N : Unnieee!!!!

Jiwoo : Y/N-ah!!!!!

They hugged each other while boys looked at them in awe.

After Y/N broke the hug with jiwoo, she looked at kookie, and he winked her. She blushed and sit between two scaredy cats.

She looked at hobi who was shivering a little while he's palm was joined.

Y/N : H..hey oppa, y..you okay ? She asked while patting his shoulder.

But instead of answering her he closed his eyes but her next word made him looked at her horrifyingly.