31

2 weeks later

Author Pov

Y/N whined as she tried to hug taehyung still asleep but she frowned when she felt nothing. Then she lazily wake up and yawned while spreading her hands then she heard the bathroom door opening voice. When she looked towards him her eyes widened.

He was there with luggage and full ready like he's ready to leave.

His outfit

Y/N : Y..yaa w..where are you going!?

Taehyung : Jaggi, I already told you na we have to go to Los Angeles for some work and concert. He said while sitting beside her, caressing her messy hair.

Y/N : B..but you told me that you are leaving the day after tomorrow na!? Then why now!? She pouted.

Taehyung : Yeah, but Soojin hyung called me in the morning and told me that we are leaving today, not all just me, rapmon hyung, suga hyung and hobi hyung. Jimin, kookie and jin hyung, they'll come later.

Y/N : Alien-shi, can't you just cancel your plans. Don't go na, jabal!! She said while holding his arms. He frowned after hearing her.

Taehyung : What!? You always hate my presence na, then you should be happy that I'm going also you can s..spend some t..time with k..kookie, he said while looking down, and sad expression appeared on Y/N face.

Y/N : D..didn't you read the news that in China Corona virus is spread, what if that virus come in Korea and kill m-

Taehyung : That virus is spread in China, it'll not come in Korea, and my jaggi is strong she can take care of herself right, he said while kissing her forehead.

She pushed him lightly and get up from bed before throwing a pillow at him.

Y/N : You are such a cruel husband!! Who leaves their wife like this huh!! How can you be so carel- before she completes taehyung phone ringed.

When she heard him saying that he'll come out right now with luggage unknowingly tears formed in her eyes. After talking taehyung cut the call and went towards Y/N to hug her. He hugged her tightly, she also slowly wrapped her hands around his back.

Taehyung : Will you miss me!? He asked while caressing her hair.

Y/N : I..i don't know. She wiped her tears before he broke the hug.

Taehyung : Take care of yourself and tannie, and call me if you need something ok.

Y/N : Hmm..

Taehyung : Now give me a goodbye kiss!!

Y/N playfully looked at him in anger and pushed him. Taehyung pick up his luggage and started to go out after saying her bye.