35 (Part 1)

Author Pov

Hae ri : Unnie Let's go and make this new dish, it looks so tasty!! She said while pulling Y/N's hand.

Jeong gyu : No, noona will play with me today. Noona gaja and let's play that new board game which I bought yesterday, he said while pulling Y/N's other hand.

Both of them were fighting for spending time with their sister in law. Y/N was trapped in both of them.

Taehyung angrily stomped his feet on the floor and head towards his siblings before pulling his wife in his arms. He glared at his siblings while back hugging Y/N while she adored her husband face.

Taehyung : Can't you two just leave us alone huh!! How many times should I tell you that plz let us spend some with each other, before I leave for SOOP, he said while shamefully snuggling his face in his wife's neck.

Y/N tried to push him but he did not move. Then suddenly they all except taehyung saw their eomma and appa entering the house. Y/N again tried to push taehyung but he didn't leave her.

Y/N : Yeobu, leave me, she said while pushing him but he whined.

Taehyung : Yaa jaggiya, don't push me away from you too!! Let me stay like this for a while.

Mr and Mrs. Kim smiled while looking at the cute couple. They went near them and Mr. Kim fake coughed making taehyung shock, he leave Y/N and looked at his parents who were cutely smirking at him.

Jeong gyu and hae ri started laughing their ass off while taehyung and Y/N looked down in embarrassment. Mr and Mrs Kim looked at the couple mischievously.

Y/N : Eo..eomma aapa why don't you guys go and fresh up, till I'll serve the dinner she said while taking a step away from taehyung making him pout.

Hae ri : Yes eomma, and I'll help unnie so see you at the dinner table, she said while giving taehyung a sly smile and he glared her back.

Jeong guy : We'll also go and play in my room, so call us when dinner will be ready he said while dragging his baby bear hyung who was looking at Y/N while pouting.

Time skip

Everyone was eating dinner silently. Jeong guy and hae ri was smirking at couples because of the earlier incident. Y/N noticed everyone staring at them she started blushing. She looked at taehyung who was munching on her handmade delicious food without caring about stares at them.

Mrs Kim silently chuckled while looking at her children.

Eomma : So Y/N, when are you giving us grandchildren, we are getting old. Y/N choked on her food after hearing her eomma.