36

Author Pov

Taehyung entered in kitchen house and saw everyone busy with their work. When jin noticed him he quickly pulled him into the kitchen beside jungkook.

Jin : Taehyung-ah fry this sauce carefully and bring it outside, I'll check on namjoon, he said before going out.

Taehyung grabbed the spatula handle and started to fry, he slowly looked at jungkook who was cutting beef.

Taehyung : Good morning jungkook-ah, as always jungkook ignored him.

He looked down while pouting but lil did he know that his soulmate and the human bunny were smirking while looking at each other.

After taehyung done with the sauce he pour it into the bowl and was about to call jin but then hobi entered in the kitchen..

He told them that kimchi fried rice is ready and take out the sauce and beef

He told them that kimchi fried rice is ready and take out the sauce and beef. They all went out and saw jin and suga were holding a big black cauldron and slowly taking it towards the dining table.

Boys started laughing because jin and suga were fighting because suga was putting down the cauldron from time to time.

Jin : YAAA WHY YOU ARE PUTTING IT DOWN!!!! I TOLD YOU TO WEAR THAT BIG GLOVES!!!

Suga : O..Ok hyung let's do it again, 1..2..3, and again picked it up and take it towards the dining table and put on it.

Finally, after arranging the table they started to eat while chatting.

Hobi : Whoa I can't believe it's our last third day here.. He said while taking a bite of beef.

Jimin : Yeah, tomorrow our staff will remove all cameras from here.

Jin : I'm glad that our company give us this chance, because of it we were take break and able to relax from our busy lives. He said while munching on his food.

Namjoon got up from his place while holding his soju bottle.

Namjoon : Let's enjoy this our last two days of BTS IN THE SOOP, Cheers!!!!