11

Author Pov

Y/N : Hey yoongi Oppa... where is jungkookie ??

Yoongi Oppa : Oh jungkook.. he's in the meeting room with other members except for me and taehyung....

Y/N : When will the meeting end ???

Taehyung : We also don't know but they are going to be too late...

Yoongi Oppa : Ok Y/N, I'm going to my lab because I have some work.... Taehyung will give you company until jungkook come... ok ??

Y/N : Hmm.. nee Oppa.

Yoongi Oppa : Taehyung don't leave her alone... stay with her okay ??

Taehyung : Don't worry hyung, I won't leave her... Never.. he muttered the last word.

Yoongi Oppa : Bye Y/N... he said waving at her..

Y/N : Bye.. she said in low voice..

Taehyung : Hey, don't be sad. I'm with you na.. You don't have to worry. I will entertain you...

Y/N : Hmm..

Taehyung : Come I will show you our whole company..

Y/N : Ok.. let's go..

                           Time skip

Y/N : Their meeting may be over now ?

Taehyung : No Y/N. When we were coming from that corner, I saw they are still there.. Let's go eat lunch in our canteen ?? (plz say yes, plz Y/N, plz yes)

Y/N : No... I will eat with Kookie...

Taehyung : (This girl....😠😡.. he said gritting his teeth secretly) But Y/N.. He will be late and he won't even able to eat..

Y/N : No it's okay, I will wait... If you're hungry then you can go, I will just sit somewhere..

Taehyung : Please Y/N, I request you.. Last time you help me when I was ill, now I want to do something for you. So eat with me today and Kookie also gonna be late... and I know he won't like it that you starved yourself because of him.. so let's go.. he said while joining his hands together.

Y/N : Ok ok, I will eat with you. Just don't join your hands like this..

Taehyung : Thank you Y/N. Now come on have lunch..

Taehyung : So what do you want to eat ??

Y/N : Hmm, I want Kimchi fried rice and Spring roll and also Sprite...

Taehyung : I will eat the same but with coke.. so wait here, I'll bring our foods..

Y/N : Okay..

Taehyung : Here's your food My Lady... enjoy...

Y/N : Thank you.. So taehyung how are you feeling now ??

Taehyung : I'm fit now because of your delicious soup.. he said while showing his muscles.

Y/N : Oh good to know...

Taehyung : By the way Y/N, tum aaj bahot pretty lag rahi ho.. [ Today you are looking so pretty ]

Y/N : Oh thank- ..... What did you just say.. she said while little screaming.

Taehyung : Why ?? It was wrong ?? He said while pouting sadly.