35 (Part 2)

Author Pov

Y/N woke up when her 05:30 alarm ringed. She lazily shut her alarm and sit up in her place.

She looked at taehyung who was sleeping while hugging her tummy. She removed his bangs from his eyes and saw his eternal handsome face. She softly kisses on his forehead before removing his head from her tummy.

She then enters in her bathroom and did her morning routine.

After she done she quickly went downstairs and saw her mother in law already started preparing in the kitchen.

Y/N : Good morning eomma! Sorry, I'm lil late, she said while hurriedly walking into the kitchen.

Mrs Kim : Good morning my daughter! And you are not late, I just came and started to prepare. So where are they!? When will be they'll arrive!?

Y/N : Oh yeah, namjoon oppa message me that they will reach here in 1 hr, so we have 1 hr to do all dishes.

Mrs Kim : They may be hungry too.. After travelling so long. So do you packed tae's luggage na!? He always forgot something whenever he pack his bag, she said while shaking her head in disbelief and Y/N laughed at her action.

Y/N : Don't worry eomma, I packed everything he need. Also, you know he forgot some things then I packed it.

Mrs Kim : He's such a careless, thank god he got a wife like you who take care of that careless stupid baby bear, again Y/N burst out in laughter while her eomma just shakes her head while smiling.

  After making food, now Mrs Kim was making sandwiches while Y/N was whining beside her.

Y/N : Eomma let me help you na!!! She said while stomping her feet.

Mrs Kim : Aish Y/N, stop it! You know na that tae bear loves my handmade and also you were making your Indian snacks did you let me help you hm!? Now let me do it.

Y/N nod her head while pouting and her eomma pat her head while laughing.

Time skip

Author nim

Y/N excitedly run towards the door as the main door bell ringed. Mr and Mrs Kim laughed at her excitement.

When Y/N opened the door, she saw hobi standing there with his arms open and she jumped in his arms. After some time they broke the hug and hobi kissed on her head making her giggle.

Boys greet Mr and Mrs Kim after entering in house and they all sat down on the couch while Y/N stand beside Mrs Kim.

Mr Kim : So how was the travelling!? You guys must have tired after the long drive!

Namjoon : We are good uncle! After we arrived at the hotel we had rested so we aren't tired!? He said while showing his dimples.

Y/N : Where is Yoongi oppa!? Why don't come with you!?

Hobi : Actually he wanted to meet his parents so we drop him at his house.. His parents invited all of us but tae's eomma invited us first so we come here but we promise them that we'll visit them when we'll going back to Seoul.

Mrs Kim : That's good!! Also, I wanted to meet you guys, after all it's been a long we meet, she patted jungkook's back who was sitting beside her