40 (Part 1)

Author Pov

Y/N stare at her house while nervously playing with her fingers. Her body flinched when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked at jina who was sitting in driving seat beside her.

Jina : What happened Y/N!? Why aren't you going inside!? He must be waiting for you.

Y/N looked down and sighed deeply before looking at jina.

Y/N : Jina, I'm very nervous. I..I mean i..it's our first time and what I..if I disappoint him!? She said while wiping sweat from her forehead.

Jina smiled and held Y/N before making her face her.

Jina : Look Y/N, everyone feels nervous for the first time and why taehyung will be disappointed!? He loves you madly. I bet that he must be feeling nervous too.. But don't worry, everything will go smoothly, just put trust in each other hmm!? And stop feeling nervous now, because of this your makeup will ruin. I did vey hard job to make you look like a bomb. You know what, taehyung won't be able to control himself after seeing you, so now get out of my car and go inside and make me aunt fast, she said while wiggling her eyebrows making Y/N blush.

Y/N nod while looking at her house from the window.

Y/N : Are shreya and her boyfriend still inside!? She said while trying to take more time from going inside. But jina already understands.

Jina : Shreya and her boyfriend already left after helping taehyung, now you get off from my car or I'll call taehyung and tell him that you don't want to go, she said while taking out her phone from her bag but before she do, Y/N quickly got out of the car making jina smirk.

She give her thumbs up before starting her car and leaving Y/N alone.

Y/N take a deep breath and decided to go in her house.

She ring the doorbell while feeling all nervous but her heart skipped a beat when taehyung opened the door. Both of them started gazing at each other.

Taehyung's heart started racing when he saw her dress. He looked at her from head to toe, he felt his heart will burst from his head. First time in his life he saw her wearing a revealing dress.

Y/N was also admiring taehyung, he wore his usual black suit but she couldn't stop herself from looking at his eternal handsome body

After admiring each other taehyung slowly smiled at her and back off, gesturing for her to enter in the house.

Y/N entered the house and her eyes widen when she saw the decorations of the house. She swirled around while gazing at her beautifully decorated house. Taehyung smiled while looking at her.