34

Author pov

Taehyung is sulking from the morning because today is his and Y/N's wedding anniversary but no one let him call her or message her. Also, PD-nim and manager soojin came in the morning and they are still having discussions about their upcoming Japanese album.

After they were done with the discussion, taehyung happily got up and was about to enter his room but PD-nim stopped them. Then their manger started talking.

Soojin : Today some of our shareholders is coming from Japan and we have a meeting with them so we have to get ready.

Then their staff enter the dorm with a lot of bags of clothes and makeup stuff.

PD-nim : We have to get ready fast because our guests will soon arrive at our company and also you guys have to look good and nice so staff will do your makeup after that we'll leave for company.

He said before leaving with namjoon in his room to get ready and their staff follow them.

Time skip

Taehyung is throwing glares at jimin who's busy playing games on his phone. Jimin took taehyungs phone by saying that his phone's battery is down. He looked at other members, they are also busy on their phones except for jungkook.

Taehyung : Jungkook-ah, plz give me your phone for min i- he shut his mouth when he saw jungkooks cold stare.

He pouted and looked outside of the window while everyone control their laugh even jungkook too.

When they arrived at their company, taehyung noticed that everyone is wearing a formal dress like there is gonna be a big event.

He stopped members and asked them.

Taehyung : Hyung, why is everyone is wearing formal dress!? Hobi shrugged off his shoulder and said.

Hobi : I also don't know taehyung-ah. I think our guests are very fashionable people so that's why PD-nim told everyone to were a nice dress.

Namjoon : Ok guys let's go or we will get late and they started to head towards the company entrance.

When they were about to enter in meeting room one of their staff girl stopped them.

S-girl : Actually meeting is not here, it's gonna be held in practice room, she said before bowing to them and leaving from there.

And taehyung looked at her back in confusion.

Taehyung : What the fu...fish, who arrange meeting in such a big room.. He was already angry but this news made him more frustrated and confused.