16

Y/N Pov

Here I'm walking on the aisle with my dad while everyone's attention is on me

Here I'm walking on the aisle with my dad while everyone's attention is on me. I wear a veil on my head so no one can see my miserable state.

While walking I see jungkook sitting with boys. He's looking handsome but I can see his broken heart. He's looking at me with his cold eyes but I know he's crying from inside.

 He's looking at me with his cold eyes but I know he's crying from inside

I look towards the boys, they also looking handsome but I can tell that they have a fake smile on their faces.

I look in front of the man, who has a big smile on his face.

   He's smile is the reason for my loss, my and my kookies separateness

   He's smile is the reason for my loss, my and my kookies separateness. But I will take my revenge Kim Taehyung. Just wait for a lil longer, My.Soon.To.Be.Husband.

When we reach, my dad left me and hug taehyung and taehyung hug him back with his boxy smile.

He then turns towards me and smiles a little and I glar him back. We turn to the face priest.

Priest : "So Mr. Kim Taehyung, Do you take Ms. L/N Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife to love and cherish, till death do you apart ?"

Taehyung : I Do...

Priest : "Ms. L/N Y/N, Do you take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband to love and cherish, till death do you apart ?"

I hesitant while gulping nervously.

      I'm sorry bunny boy...

Y/N : I..I Do, I said while controlling my tears..

Priest : I declare you both as husband and wife...

The priest announced as everyone starts clapping and cheering I just looked down still controlling my tears.
   When I look at taehyung, he's giving me his body smile while holding my hands.

Priest : You may kiss the bride now.

   My eyes widen after hearing priest words. Taehyung take step towards me and slide my Veil upward. He looks at me and leans down to kiss me but before he kisses me I said something making him a shock.

Y/N : I don't

      And I feel his soft lips on mine.

                           Time skip

Now I'm sitting with my 'New Family ' while eating delicious but not instrering food.

Eomma : I'm so happy, finally you found your love and married her and we have our daughter in law. I'm so happy.

Appa : Yeah, you are right. Now he has his love who will take care of him and cherish him.. he said while patting taehyung's back.

Hae ri : Unnie sorry, but we didn't bring your son - yeontan with us because eomma didn't let us.. she said while pouting.

Jeong gyu : Yeah noona, I also request
her to take him with us but she said no.

Eomma: I said no because, today is their special night and I don't want to taniee ruin their night.. and you can take him with you when you will come to our Daegu's house.

    I just look down.

Appa : Yeah and you can come anytime there because now you are our family member and that house is yours too.

Y/N : Yes appa.

Eomma : So taehyung where are you two going for your honeymoon ??

   Oh shit, Nooo....

Taehyung : No eomma, not yet. We will go after Y/N will be done with her college. So no..

Eomma : Ok-ok..

                         Time skip

After talking and eating with his family, we talked to his relatives and my family. I avoid talking with my so called brother, but taehyung talked with him like they are old friends who didn't meet each other for a year.

I tried to talk with jungkook but he just ignored me. Boys also didn't talk to me, they just congratulated us. I also met with boys family members.
    I liked talking with hobi oppa's and namjoon oppa's sisters, they were so nice.

After saying bye everyone and crying a little with my parents, we headed towards our so called new house.

                       Time skip

As we entered in the house, we direct headed towards the bedroom.

Taehyung : Y..Y/N, I will go and take shower while you can unpack your luggage, ok ? Or do you want to go first ??

   I didn't say anything, just look away from him.

Taehyung : Ok then I will go first, he said before entering in the bathroom.

I removed my veil and my jewellery and laid down on the bed and hugged tight my Kookie, my teddy which jungkook gave me on our first date.

Y/N : Ko..Kookie, I'm m..missing to you.. pl..plz forgive me plz and I burst out in tears..

Taehyung Pov

After I finished I enter our bedroom and I saw Y/N fall asleep while hugging her teddy kookie.
   I slowly laid beside her before putting a blanket on our body. I noticed that she was crying. I slowly wiped her tears and creased her cheeks softly.

Taehyung : I'm sorry jaggi. You had to go through in this all because of me but trust me, I will make everything alright.  Now you are mine so no one can separate us. I will beg jungkook for forgiveness and make him talk to you. I promise you. He said before kissing her forehead softly and drifted away in sleep.