32

1 month later

Author Pov

BTS enter at the airport as ARMY started to scream their name while holding their camera, phones. Reporters were shooting them and clicking their pictures. Everyone started to wish taehyung as he bowed them, some fans tried to give birthday gifts, cards to him but they got disappointed because his bodyguards were pushing everyone, but he kind hearted man, he takes some gifts from his fans making them happy.

BTW,

His outfit

After coming out of the airport they are heading towards the company

After coming out of the airport they are heading towards the company. Today is taehyungs birthday but he's all sad because everyone wished him his parents, parents in law, members, his friends even jina and shreya too but Y/N didn't even call him or messaged him

At first he thought that she didn't call him because of his flight but then he saw that jungkook was talking with Y/N on the phone call.

In this past month, Y/N don't even call him. He was the one who call her from his busy schedule but she doesn't even talk with him properly. It made him scared, he was all-time having thought that what if she's planning to divorce him, what if she doesn't want to be with him anymore. Because of all of this his depression was growing he was becoming sick but still he did his best for ARMY'S.

Time skip

As they entered the company, everyone started to sing a birthday song for him. Staff take the boys to the studio and made taehyung cut the cake..

After sometime they discussed their work with PD-nim then they leave for their dorm

At Dorm

Jin : Ahaa taehyung-ah there is a birthday party for you in my family restaurant from me, so get ready at night.

Taehyung looked at him in confusion because they never had birthday parties outside because of fans.