38

Author Pov

After talking with jungkook and making him sleep y/n return back to her bedroom. When she enter in bedroom she saw taehyung sitting on the bed while scrolling down his phone.

She called him but he didn't hear her, so she just shrugged off and went to the bathroom to do her night routine.

When she come out of the bathroom  she saw taehyung looking out of window, so she tiptoed from behind him and jump on his back making him flinch.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and looked at him from the side. She noticed how silent he was. She kissed on his earlobe before saying.

Y/N : My alien-shii, why are you so silent!? Is everything ok!? She asked him worriedly but he said nothing, he just stand there quietly. Y/N back away from him and make his face at her. She saw his eyes were red.. Hey t..taehyung-ah what happened, w..why you were crying!? Plz, tell me you are making me worried!!

She started panicking when his tears started running down from his eyes, she cupped his face and wipe his tears. She also started crying when he started sobbing loudly.

She pulled him in her embrace and started patting his back but her hand halted when she hear his broken voice.

Taehyung : D..do you r..really love me or y..ou are ju..just p..playing with m..me!? I.. I saw you ki..kissing j..jungkook, ARE YOU TWO JUST PLAYING WITH MY HEART!!? DID YOU LIE ABOUT YOUR LOVE TOWARDS ME!!?

He suddenly screamed making Y/N flinch. She quickly got away from him and looked into his eyes. She saw how angry he was. She tried to hold his hand but he backed off.

Y/N : It's not what you think taehyung-ah.. We aren't playing with you.. I..I re..really love you! T..hat kiss it's nothing-

Taehyung : I SAW HOW YOU TWO WERE KISSING EACH OTHER!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!! HOW CAN YOU KISS ANOTHER MAN WHEN YOU HAVE A FUCKING HUSBAND!! OR YOU ARE JUST INTERESTED IN TWO OF US-

Y/N slapped him hard making his face turn to the side. He looked at her angrily but she again slapped him.

Y/N : HOW CAN SAY THAT TO YOUR WIFE KIM TAEHYUNG!!! DO YOU THINK I'M TWO TIMER!? DO YOU THINK I'M USING TWO OF YOU BECAUSE I'M INTERESTED IN TWO OF YOU.. YOU ARE SO DISGUSTING KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

She screamed while kneeling, holding her hair like a madwoman. Taehyung just looked at her shocked, he realized what he said to his wife. His anger take over him that's why he said that.

He also kneeled in front of her and was about to hold her body but she just backed off.

Taehyung : Ja..jaggi, I'm sorry I didn't want to say that, I was scared that you are going to leave me. My anger take over me and I said that.. plz I'm sorry jaggi!! He started sobbing while joining his hands in front of her.

Y/N just hugged her knees and started crying loudly. She was feeling dirty.. Her husband thought so low about her. She was feeling like to burning her body. She wanted to kill herself. But couldn't deny that whatever he said wasn't a lie.

She does love jungkook and him.. She can't help but love both of them. She knows that she has to let of go her first love but she can't help but love her kookie.

Y/N : Y..you are right taehyung, I l..love t..two of you and this is making me look like I'm a b..bitch who's behind two men. Taehyung shake his head while his eyes widened.. B..because of me you two got separated, I s..snatched both of your happiness. Everything was g..good between you before I came. So it'll be good if I l..leave from both of your life.. She looked at taehyung while her tears ran down. Divorce me taehyung and let me go out of your life!!