33

It's been 3 weeks, Y/N and taehyung started their new journey. Everyone was happy because of their new start. Jungkook also slowly started to have conversations with tae, he didn't accept him fully yet, but he's trying his best. Taehyung's eomma was beyond the cloud when she got to know that Y/N and jungkook is accepting her son. Even Pd-nim, soojin and their staff is happy.

Author pov

Y/N whined as she heard her phone's alarm ringing. She close her alarm and tried to wake up but she couldn't because of a hand wrapped around her, she turned her neck and saw her husband snuggling his face on her neck.

 She close her alarm and tried to wake up but she couldn't because of a hand wrapped around her, she turned her neck and saw her husband snuggling his face on her neck

She turned her body and faced him, this made him hug her tightly. She also wrapped her arms around him before playing with his hairs.

Y/N : Taehyung-ah, let me go. You can sleep as much as you want but let me wake up.

He shakes his head and buried his face into her neck making her shiver because of his breath.

Taehyung : Ani jaggi.. Don't wake up early today, just sleep with me all day, he said in his morning deep voice.

She sighed and started to push him making him whine.

Y/N : I have to do house chores also I have to wake up tannie and give him his breakfast so I need to get up, she said while giving peck on his forehead.. Now go to sleep, I'll not wake you.

She was about to get up but before she do, taehyung pulled her on him making her hover on him. She looked at him with her eyes widen. He did his tata mic face and again hugged her.

Taehyung : I'm not letting you go today, you have to sleep with me all day. Every morning you wake up early, you also need some rest.. and it's early so now slee- they heard tannie's barking from outside of their room. Taehyung pouted while Y/N started laughing.

Y/N : My son must be hungry, now leave me. He whined and leave her after pecking her lips.

She get up and was about to put her foot on the floor but taehyung again pulled her on him making her huff in anger and glare at him.

Taehyung : I love you, he said while again pecking her lips.

Y/N : I love you too my alien-shii, and she quickly got up and run out of the room making him whine.

He rolled on the bed, snuggling in bedsheets while hitting the pillow like a small kid.