14

Author Pov

Mummy : You should have told us about your and taehyung relationship. You needn't have to hide it from us Y/N.

Y/N : I'm sorry mumma.. she said while sobbing.

Dad : Oh Y/N don't cry. We don't have a problem with your and taehyung's relationship. We are saying like this because you hide such a big matter from us.

Y/N : Dad I..I am really sorry. I..I didn't tell you b..because  I..I was scared that you will never accept u..us and also b..because h..he is Korean.

Dad : Yeah you are right. I did not agree when taehyung fits talked to me but when he said that how much he loves you, he can do anything for you and he will be with you until his last breath, I was stunned. Y/N he really loves you and I know he will take care of you more than us.

Mummy : We also talked with his parents. They are really nice Y/N. They said they will take care of you just like their own daughter. I'm so happy that you gonna have a really good family in law.. she said excitedly.

Y/N : Y..yeah I..I hope soo.

Dad : Y/N what happened to you. You are looking so pale.. he said worriedly.

Y/N : I'm okay dad. Just a little stress. Dad mummy I have to go now, tomorrow is my test, so I have to study.

Dad : Ok ok. We are ending now. Do your best in the test, ok ?

Mummy : And take care of yourself and taehyung.. bye.

Dad : And Y/N.. don't think too much about your wedding. We and taehyung's parents will arrange it. You and taehyung just focus on your works..

Y/N : Yes dad and mummy I will t..take c..care of myself. Bye..

                       End video call

Suddenly Y/N fall on the floor while sobbing hard.

Y/N : Why God, why you are doing this to me. I can't marry him. P..plz I don't want to marry h..him. I love him, I love my Kookie.. I can't leave him. P..plz d..do something, plz God. Jungkook is my life, I can't live without him.
       I..I can't betray my l..love. Stop this wedding.  I..I am be..begging to you.. she said while crying hard.

Taehyung : Y..Y/N, what happened ?? Open the door. Plz..plz. Y..Y/N, Don't do anything that will make you regret in future..

Y/N : D..don't worry taehyung. I..I will not h.harm my..self, because I can't let destroy his career. J..just l..let me cry.. And p..plz Leave Me Alone !!!! she said while yelling at him.

Taehyung : O..ok I..I'm going. Bu..but plz e.eat something o..ok. I'm going now.. he said while verge of crying.