42

Author Pov

As soon as they reached their house, Y/N got out of the car and run inside making taehyung chuckle at her. She stumbled while running and he shake his head before smirking evilly.

Y/N unlocked the main door and run towards tannie but her eyes widen when she found him sleeping soundlessly on his lil bed.

She turned around and saw taehyung looking at her while leaning against the wall, with a smirk on his face.

Taehyung : Why you are looking at me like that jaggi!? Oh oops, I forgot that I feed tannie both meals so he will not starve. Now let's go to the bedroom also I have to punish-

Y/N : I'M HUNGRY!! I.. I mean I'm really hungry, I didn't e..eat that much food so yeah you go and sleep I'll cook, o..oh also from today a n..new drama gonna start so I..I also have to watch it.

Taehyung : Oh really, ok then I'll go and freshen up, and you cook for us, I'm also hungry now, and we can postpone your punishment for some hour, he winked and went into their bedroom making her freeze in her place.

Time skip

Both of them were eating on the couch while watching a new drama. Y/N was eating slowly while looking at taehyung who was silently eating his food.

After eating Y/N went in the kitchen and put her dishes in the sink before turning back but she flinched when she saw taehyung right behind her. He put his dishes in the sink and pulled her in his arms.

Taehyung : We ate our food and also watched a new drama too now it's time for your punishment jaggi.

Y/N : O..oh god tae, I'm so tired you know we'll just go and sleep- ahhhh...

Taehyung picked up her bridal style and walked up towards their bedroom.

Taehyung : Today no one will save you from me, I'll not let you get down from bed till the next morning, he said while smirking making Y/N scream internally.

Y/N : ( Oh God plz save me, this alien will not leave me till next morning, I'm gonna die ahhhhhh)

And like this after their long night, poor Y/N couldn't walk for one week.

Two weeks later

Y/N Pov

It's been two weeks since we did it, and after that taehyung got busy with practising for New Year's Eve show.

For one week I'm getting morning sickness so I did a pregnancy test and guess what, jackpot! IT'S POSITIVE!!

First, I didn't believe it and went to the hospital with jina and did tests to confirm that I'm really pregnant.

I can't believe I'm gonna be eomma!! I remember how taehyung married me and I didn't give him my husband title but later I fell in love with him because of his immense love and now I'm pregnant with his baby.

I told this to everyone except taehyung and the boys. I'll surprise taehyung on his birthday. I'm so excited to see his reaction. I also arranged a great gift for him and hope he'll love it.

Y/N : GOSH I'M PREGNANT!!!!!! I put my hand on my tummy to feel my baby.. I don't know if it'll be a boy or girl but I'll love you more than anything my baby, you are a miracle in our life. I can't wait to hold your tiny body in my hand, I wiped my tear while thinking about my lil bundle of joy.