40 (Part 2)

Warning: Mature content ahead🔞

Author Pov

Taehyung carried her in their bedroom and Y/N's eyes widened and she blushed after looking at the decorations of the bedroom.

He put her down on the bed and head towards the door before locking it

He put her down on the bed and head towards the door before locking it. He turned towards her and started going near her while removing his coat and shirt.

Y/N blushed while looking at newly built abs. It's look like he was going to the gym just for their special night.

He stood in front of her and pulled her towards him making her put her hands on his bare chest. Her whole face was red because of this situation.

Taehyung smirked while looking at her red face. He turned her around making her look in the mirror. He wrapped his hands around her waist and put his head on her shoulder while nibbling on her ear.

Taehyung : Jaggi.. It's so unfair that I'm the only one who's half naked hmm, he whispered in his deep voice, in her ear making her body shiver.

He slowly moves her hair forward to her shoulder and pull down her zip slowly and sensually making her feel butterflies in her tummy.

His smirk widened after seeing her wearing his favourite grey colour silk lingerie. Y/N put her hands on her face when she felt his stare on her body. He quickly turned her body to him and picked up bridal style before laying her down on the bed and hover on her.

He pinned her hands beside her head and lean his face towards her neck before leaving wet kisses there. Y/N started feeling goosebumps on her body because her skin was so sensitive.

Y/N : T..Taehyung-ah, she moaned his name when she felt his kisses trail down to her collarbone.

He started leaving love bites there while she couldn't control herself. She started to hold her moans because she was feeling shy.

Taehyung : Don't hold in jaggi, I wanna hear your beautiful voice, he said before peaking her lips. Do you trust me!? He asked her while caressing her cheek.

Y/N : I do my alien, she said while taking his hand from her cheek and kissing it while he give her his boxy smile.

He slowly put his hands on her breast before giving a massage on it. He suddenly held her waist before pulling her on him making her sit on his lap. She wrapped her legs around his waist and hands around his neck while he held her body tightly in his arms.

His hands were caressing her back while he was sucking on her ear. He unclasped her bra before slowly taking it off from her. Y/N held him tightly when she felt her bra was removed.

He caressed her bare back before laying down on the bed. He was about to leave her body but she didn't let him.

Taehyung : Y/N-ah it's ok, just trust me hmm!? He said while caressing her hair. She slowly leave him and he back off.