37

Author Pov

Hobi : Jungkook and taehyung, listen carefully, tomorrow at noon we'll leave for Daegu so wake up at 9:00, understand, taehyung looked at him in confusion and jungkook give him thumbs up while secretly smirking.

Taehyung : W..what, noon but why' so late!?

Jungkook : Because I'm so lazy to wake up in the early morning, now hyung go and sleep we have to wake up early, he said while pushing taehyung towards the house while tae was still thinking about why so late.

When taehyung went from there hobi and jungkook started laughing hard.

Hobi : Poor taehyung, when he'll wake up tomorrow he'll get a great shock, he said while clapping his hands.

Jungkook : Ok hyung let's go and sleep now, we have to wake early, and today you are sleeping with me he said before pulling his hyung towards his boathouse.

Next morning

Taehyung woke up when his alarm started ringing. A wide smile appeared on his lips thinking about his wife, today he's going to pick up her and then he'll spend his time with her peacefully.

He got shy while thinking about her and hide his face on the pillow, after 1 min of behaving like a shy teenager he got up from his bed and head towards the bathroom to get ready.

After showering, he wear his wife's fav outfit of his.

His outfit

He went downstairs and saw no one in the living room, so he again go upstairs and started to find hobi in his room, he saw his room was empty. He went out of the house and couldn't find anyone. So he decided to go towards their other house.

When he reached there he saw jungkook sitting on a dining chair all ready but he was looking mad.

Taehyung got scared, he thought that jungkook is mad at him because he's late but he is on time.

Taehyung : H..hey jungkook-ah good morning! Jungkook just looked down while rubbing his hands.

Taehyung gulped and looked at jin who came from the kitchen while holding two plates of tuna kimbap.

Jin : Good morning Voh!!! here have your breakfast, he said before putting plates on the table and was about to go from there but V pulled him.

Taehyung : Hyung, what happened to junglookiee!? Why he's looking all mad, he whispered in Jin's ear while looking at jungkook who was looking at them with a cold face.