39

Author Pov

Y/N were washing dishes of their breakfast in the kitchen while listening her favourite songs, suddenly namjoon come there while his book was in his hand. They smiled at each other and namjoon opened the fridge before taking out the water bottle.

He slowly sits on the dining chair behind Y/N. He looked outside of the see-through window and gulped before turning his head towards Y/N. He wiped his sweat from his forehead before calling her.

Namjoon : Y..Y/N!? She turned towards him and frowned her eyebrows and he show her his dimples.

Y/N : What is it oppa!? Do you need something!? Do you want me to make something to eat for you!?

Namjoon : No no, A..actually I want t..to ask that a..are you free today!? He asked her nervously.

Y/N : Yes, after washing this I'll be free. Why are you asking? Do you need any help from me!?

Namjoon : A..actually Y/N w..will you g..go out to h..hang out with me? He said nervously while looking at her confused face.. O..only t..two of us!

Y/N looked at him in confusion when he said only two of them.

Y/N : I would love to hang out with my brother, but where and when? And why we can't take others with us?

Namjoon : When we were coming here on the first day, I saw a place near the lake and I wanted to go there alone but now I'm asking you!? So will you come with me afterr you finished with washing!? We'll go there on a bicycles.

Y/N : Woah! sure I'll go with you oppa, but what about lunch and I don't think tae will let me go, she said while pouting.

Namjoon : Don't worry I'll ask taehyung's permission and about our lunch, we will buy some food from the convenience store now stop this work and go get ready we'll leave now, he said before getting up from the chair and then pushing her away from the sink.

Y/N : B..but oppa i have to make lunch for boys! She said while stopping him but he still gently pushed her.

Namjoon : Don't worry jin hyung will make it now go fast and don't be late.

When Y/N went out of the kitchen he sighed deeply while putting his hand on his heart.

Time skip

They reached their destination after buying their lunch from the convenience store.

Namjoon chuckled when he saw that Y/N throw her bicycle on the ground when she get down from it after seeing a beautiful view in front of her.

He picked up her bicycle and parked it in his nearby tree. He came towards her and saw her sitting on a picnic blanket after arranging everything. He quietly take out his phone and clicked her pic and sending it other husband befou going towards her.