23

(A/N - I'm not insulting any actor or idol in this chapter, this is just a fanfiction, if they're your favourite one, then I'm truly sorry.)

Author Pov

Jin : YAA Y/N, don't you dare to do friendship with them understand-

Jimin : Yeah I don't want them to again snatch my friend from me.

Hobi : And I also don't want you to be close with them.

Y/N : Oppa ac-

Jin : What if you become their friends, then you'll forget us or start ignoring us, so don't you dare to be bubbly with them.

Jungkook : And don't you dare to drool over them, I know they are good looking but I'm more handsome than them, he said flipping his unavailable long hair.

Hobi : And don't you dar-

Y/N : STOPPPPP.... She yelled at them making shut their mouth.

Yoongi : Aishh!!! This little brats, can't even let me sleep peacefully.

Jin : YAAAAA.... I'M NOT LIL U GRUMPY MEOW...

Yoongi got up from the couch and head towards his bedroom. Y/N looked at four of them while glaring and taehyung and namjoon were watching their drama.

Y/N : For your kind information I don't like Park Seo joon. My fav K-Drama oppa is Lee Jong ki, Gong yoo and Seo Kang joon and I also don't like those wogga squad members. ( Because they stole my bias wrecker from us )

Taehyung : What ? They are not bad ok. Don't say like that to my friends.

Y/N : Ok then you yourself make food and feed them. What a people's are they, who invites themselves, she scoffed.

Taehyung : They just want to meet you.

Y/N : Am I new K-Drama Actress that they want to see me huh!!!

Taehyung : Aish!!!!

Now four of them and namjoon was watching Y/N and taehyung's drama fight scene.

                              Next Day

Author Pov

Y/N : Welcome home, she said while giving them fake smile but only taehyung noticed it and controlled his laugh.

Taehyung : ( Just wait jaggi, you gonna like them )

....? Woof-Woof

Y/N : Ohh, our tannie's best friend has also come.. She kneeled in front of him. Hii simba.. you are so fluffy like taniee, she said caressing on his back and he started to shake his tell.

Seojoon : Oomoo, he already started to like u, wowww...

Taniee run towards simba and started to run around him while simba was shaking his tell faster looking at his friend making there present human being looked at them in uWu.

                             Time skip