27

One year later

Author Pov

One year passed.. Y/N is living happily with taehyung. Now she doesn't fight with him or avoids him. But she became bossier towards taehyung.

Their relationship became like 16 years old high school couple's. She always annoyed him whenever she get a chance, teases him, make fun of him but he never got angry with her.

He is actually happy to know that she likes to be with him just like they were friends before their marriage.

About jungkook, he also noticed Y/N's and taehyung's closeness but never talked it out to Y/N because he knew that she'll never leave no matter what.

In front of the world, jungkook act's like a close friend with taehyung, for ARMY but in reality he still hasn't forgiven him.

Even Y/N has not forgiven him yet. She has not forgotten what he did with her and jungkook.

Everyone was busy with their work. Namjoon was in company, Jin was preparing for lunch and yoongi was sleeping in his room. Y/N wanted to help jin in the kitchen but he told her to rest because she and taehyung came from NYC last night.

But jimin and hobi dragged her with them and now three of them also jungkook and taehyung playing jenga game.

They were playing silently but a mischievous plan came in Y/N's mind. She quickly told the boys about it.

Y/N : Guys, let's do a prank.. she whispered excitedly.

Everyone looked at her confusingly.

Taehyung : What prank jaggiya ? Jungkook glared him after hearing him call her jaggi, taehyung noticed it and gulped.

Jimin : On whom ?

Y/N : On Jin oppa, Namjoon oppa and Yoongi oppa, she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

Jungkook : But kind of prank baby ? Fake death, stealing things or ignoring prank ?

Y/N : Calling another name prank, she said while clapping.

Hobi : But how ?

Y/N : Come I'll tell you the plan, she pulled four of them close to her and told her plan. After hearing it jimin and hobi got excited but jungkook and taehyung got scared.

Taehyung : Jagg- Y/N-ah, Jin hyung and yoongi hyung will punish you..

Jungkook : Yes.. Namjoon hyung will not say anything but Jin hyung will beat you with his fav spatula.. Mo no we're not doing this.

Y/N : Yaaa.. don't worry they'll not do that to me. How can they hurt their sis huh.. Let's do this.. plz taehyung and kookie.

Jimin and hobi also started to convince them. Taehyung and jungkook looked at each other but jungkook quickly looked away, then he said yes and taehyung also nodded.

Time skip

It was lunchtime.. everyone was eating their meal except namjoon. Jimin and hobi were time to time signing Y/N to start her plan but she was refusing because yoongi was there too.