43

Author Pov

OTP

Eomma : Y/N my daughter,
I'm really sorry for not being
with you and you have
to live in a dorm..It's all
because of this corona..

Y/N : No eomma it's ok.
also, boys are taking good
care of me.

Eomma : But I'm feeling
bad for them, because
they may have to
tolerate all of your
pregnancy moods.

Y/N : Oh eommaa!! Then
it's good though, because
of this, they will learn
to how to take care
of their wife in the future.

Eomma : Aish this girl..
Ok then my daughter, I'll cut
the call, you take care
of yourself and our
grandchild and don't
be harsh on my
poor baby bear.

Y/N : HA HA HA, don't
worry eomma I'll try
to not trouble that
much to my dear yeobo..
Bye eomma Love you.

Time skip

Jin : Y/N come here and eat this last bite of salad!! YAA STOP RUNNING AND COME HERE!! he was running behind Y/N who was refusing to eat salad..

Y/N : Noooooo I don't wanna eat that gross, I wanna eat my fav snacks.. She was about to enter in her room but she bumped into someone made her put her hand on her tummy securely.

She looked up and saw taehyung looking at her like an angry bull.

Taehyung : JAGGI, WHY CAN'T YOU BE CAREFUL HUH!! AND WHY YOU ARE RUNNING AWAY!! YOU HAVE TO EAT HEAL- he quickly shut his mouth when he was Y/N pouting and tears running down from her eyes..

Y/N : I hate you!! She started crying while wiping her tears cutely.

Hobi : Yaaa how dare you yell at my baby sister,  go away from my sis, he held her hand and carefully made her sit on the living room couch.. Oh shh don't cry it's ok if you don't wanna eat that salad, I'll bring you our fav mint ice cream.

Both of them quickly glare at namjin who was making a disgusting face.

Y/N : Oppa I want to eat my Indian fav snack Pani Puri, she said while tears in her eyes..

Hobi : Aww don't worry I'll tell taehyung, Yaa Kim Taehyung quickly order her fav snack as soon as possible, I can't see my baby sis like this, he said while glaring at taehyung.

Taehyung : Actually I also don't know where should I buy that from, he said while looking at Y/N who was pouting.

Before he open his mouth she quickly went in their room making the boys sigh.

Time skip

Y/N : Alright~~ she dropped the cheesecake~~, she stopped singing when she here a knock on her bedroom.

Taehyung : Jagiiyaa~ open the door, I have a surprise for you.

Y/N : Just go away I don't want your surprise, she was pouting in anger.

Tarhyung : Jaggi.. I promise you will love my surprise come out and look love.

Y/N took a deep breath and glared at door before opening it. She looked at taehyung with her big big angry eyes making him uWu at her.