22

Y/N Pov

Y/N : YAAAA you pabo!!!! We got lost because of you!!!! I started yelling at him who was rubbing his neck while looking down.

Taehyung : Sorry Y/N-ah.. I thought that the bus will take us to the city-

Y/N : But the bus takes us in outside of the city you alien.... I said while controlling my tears.

He looked at me and then noticed my tears. He pulled me in his arm, I tried to broke the hug, but then I just gave up while crying like lil baby.

Taehyung : Don't worry.. We will find way hmm.. I will take you safely to our destination. Your safety is my priority... Now let's go and find a way.

After that we started to walk on the farm while our luggage with us.

I know you must be confused that where are we...

So I completed my college last week and my parents-in-law make a plan to send us on so called honeymoon. Jungkook was so angry and didn't want me to go with him.. but because taehyung's parents we had no choice, so we are here in London.

But we are lost because of this alien. He took the wrong bus and that bus dropped us in the village.

I was walking silently through the farm and that alien was jumping and was taking his selfies. He suddenly came towards me and take out my camera from my lil bag.

Taehyung : Jaggiya!!! Plz click my pictures in your camera.

I took the camera from his hand annoyingly and clicked his picture's and he was giving me weird poses. I looked at him "Woah.. my husband is wired like me" I chuckled internally.

Y/N : Yaa enough now.. and there is the other highway.. let's go and ask for a lift.

Taehyung : Oh yeah let's go.

And then we started the walk towards the highway and asked for a lift.

Time skip

Author Pov

Y/N : Ah... I'm so tired, she said while leaning her head on taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung : I would have picked up you but I have our luggage in my hands so can't..

Y/N : No need to touch me.. I can handle myself, she said while glaring him and he just chuckled at her sudden mood change..

Taehyung : Here this is our room.. Room no. 785 gaja... he looked at Y/N who was walking in half sleep.

When Y/N entered in the room her eyes widened.