41

Warning: Mature content ahead 🔞

Author pov

Y/N was panting hard while clutching taehyung's hair while he was busy in thrusting inside her roughly. Both of them were moaning while feeling the pleasure building inside their body.

Y/N yelled in irritant when he gave her another hickey on her collarbone. She slapped on his bare back and he growl in pain while fasting his pace making her roll her eyes in pleasure.

Y/N : Ta..taehyung s..slow down and s..topping le..leaving m..arks on my n..eck or t..they will no..notice it.

He ignored her and keep marking her like he wants to show everyone that she's belong to only him.

Taehyung : I'm not going to stop until I make you pregnant jaggi, he said while smirking making Y/N gulp in fear.

Time skip

Everyone was celebrating jin's birthday in their dorm Y/N was also there. Boys noticed how pale Y/N was looking, they thought she is sick or what but they didn't know the real reason because of her pale looking state.

Y/N : Yoongi oppa let me help you with cooking, she whined while going behind yoongi who was busy in cooking.

Yoongi : Y/N just go and sit, you are sick I don't want to make it worse. So just go and sit with jin Or he'll eat namjoon's precious brain, he said and both of them quickly looked at jin who was talking nonstop to namjoon while he was giving him fake smile while reading his book.

Y/N give looked at yoongi while pouting but he ignored her so she give up and decided to sit with jin.

Y/N : Jin oppaaaa!!! Do you like my gift!? I specially brought that big mirror for your WWH face!! You know what there's a button behind the mirror, it's for cute pink light which is your favourite look she said while pointing at the mirror.

Jin : Ahh Y/N-ahh I loved your gift, I'll put that mirror in my bedroom near my bathroom door so whenever I'll come out of the bathroom I'll see my WWH faceu, he said while giving her his flying kiss

Jin : Ahh Y/N-ahh I loved your gift, I'll put that mirror in my bedroom near my bathroom door so whenever I'll come out of the bathroom I'll see my WWH faceu, he said while giving her his flying kiss.. Btw do you wanna listen one joke?

Y/N : Sure oppa, she sits near him and folds her legs while waiting curiously for him to start. But she suddenly felt her surrounding atmosphere had become strained.

Jin : Singing in the shower is fun until you get soap in your mouth, then guess what!? Y/N shake her head.. Then it becomes soap opera.