25 (Part 1)

Author Pov

Y/N : YAAAAA.. can't you give your lil time to your family!? You are always busy busy busy!!!! I want to spend some family time, I want Eomma Appa to give each other time and I want to hae ri and jeong gyu enjoy their time leaving studies aside..

Eomma : Y/N, it's ok. His work is important, she said while patting Y/N's back.

Hae ri : That's mean he'll leave us for his work, she said in disbelief.

Appa : Hae ri, Shut up!!

Y/N : No appa, she's right he'll even forget us for his work. She again turned to face him, I first time asking you for your time but you.. Aishhhh!!!!!

Taehyung : Ok ok jaggi.. we will go wherever you want hmm.. but next week because I have some work in the studio.

Y/N/Hae ri/Jeong gyu : YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Eomma : Aish.. this mature kids.. So Y/N  where are we going then.. she said while sipping on her tea.

Y/N : We are going to.........BELGIUM!!!

After hearing this, taehyung looked at her suspiciously.

Taehyung : Belgium.. Who chooses this country ?

Y/N nervously looked at him. while others were looking at them confusingly.

Jeong gyu : Y/N noona choose the country.. Why are you asking ?

Taehyung looked at Y/N while frowning his one eyebrow and Y/N gulped her saliva while looking away from him.

Taehyung : Jaggiyaa why you choose this country ?

Y/N : B..because I..its r..omantic place-

Taehyung : And for Chocolates.. right!?

Hae ri : JINJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Everyone starlted because of her scream, Mrs. Kim chocked on her tea and poor yeontan run from there.

1 Week later

Author Pov

After taehyung done with his work, they decided to go to Belgium capital Brussels. They had a hard time because of taehyung at Seoul Airport. When they entered at the airport, some girls noticed him and started screaming. Thank god three bodyguards were with him.

Y/N knew that something will happen at the airport so she secretly entered at the airport with her family and leave taehyung alone with bodyguards.

After reaching Belgium, Y/N started to scold him because she warned him not to wear Gucci's clothes but he Gucci lover didn't listen to her and wear that Gucci's clothes which's why girls noticed him.

Eomma : Y/N.. baby shuu.. it's ok..

Y/N : Eomma, he didn't listen to us and because that girls noticed him. What if they found about you guys ? I don't want to them to harm you or stalk you in future.

Taehyung was just listening to her scolding while looking down, he looked at his Appa for help but again looked down after seeing his glaring at him.

Hae ri : Unnieee clam down.. don't waste your energy on him and let's go, I'm tired.

Y/N looked away while folding her hands and taehyung glare to hae ri.