21

Author Pov

In kitchen

Yoongi : Y/N, is this enough or should I cut more ?

Y/N : Ne Oppa, that's enough. Now make tomato puree and add it in curry.

Jin : Y/N, is rice ready ? He said while smelling chicken curry which yoongi was making.

Y/N : Yes Oppa, rice is ready. Now we have to start making biryani.

In the living room

Namjoon : Yaaa jungkook now it's my turn, you already played enough, he said while trying to snatch gamepad from jungkook's hand.

Jimin : Yeah. He's been playing for an hour and not giving me chance, he said annoyingly.

Taehyung : Jimin, let him play. You can wait.

After hearing taehyung's sweet words jungkook quickly stopped playing and handed gamepad to namjoon.

Jungkook : This game is boring, I don't want to play this cheap game anymore, he said while glaring taehyung... And I only come here for my baby or I don't have any interest to come in anyone's house, he said while leaving from there.

Jungkook entered in kitchen and quietly go behind Y/N and back hugged her making her gasp.

Y/N : YAAA.. you bunny boy, I was scared, she said while trying to beat him with the hot ladle.

Jungkook started running in the kitchen while Y/N behind him with the ladle in her hand.

Jungkook : YAAA... Y/N babyyyyyy that's hottttttt..... he started screaming while running.

Suddenly jungkook bumped into Jin making some rice fall down.. After seeing his face, Y/N and jungkook frozen on their place.. but yoongi didn't even look at them, he was busy making his curry.

1..2..3..

Jin : YAAAAAA!!!!!! YOU BRAT, CAN'T YOU SEE I'M COOKING HUH!!!!! GO FROM HERE BEFORE I BEAT YOU FROM THAT HOT LADLE!!!!!!!

After hearing Jim's shout, jungkook dashed out from the kitchen making Y/N laugh her ass off but she quickly shut up after watching jin glaring her and she quickly started doing her work.

                             Time skip