10

Author Pov

Y/N : Hello Taehyung !! She said while sitting on edge of his bed.

Taehyung : Oh Y/N, what are you doing here ? He said while trying to sit up.

Y/N : Oh no no no, taehyung don't wake up just laid down. And of course, I come here to see you.

Taehyung : Thanks Y/N.

Y/N : Oh no it's ok. By the way, let me see your fever.

She said while putting her palm on his forehead making him blush like tomato..

Y/N : Taehyung !!! Your body is really hot. I..I mean..a..you know because of temperatur-

Taehyung : It's ok Y/N I understand what you are trying to say.. By the way who told you about my fever ??

Y/N : Kookie told me.. Actually, I called him this morning then he told me about you.. so I quickly rushed here to see you. Because you're my friend..

Taehyung : Nope.. He said while shaking his head.. Bestfriends..

Y/N : Y..yeah Bestfriends..

Taehyung : And your college ?

Y/N : I didn't go today..

Taehyung : Why ??

Y/N : Because today is test in our college.. So I didn't go..

Taehyung : Heeeeeey Badgirl...

Y/N : Yaaaa. I'm a good girl...

Taehyung : What if they ask you tomorrow.. Why didn't you came yesterday miss L/N Y/N ? He said in teachers strict tone..

Y/N : I will tell them that I went to my friend home because she was ill.. She said while shrugging off her shoulders.

Taehyung : And what if your that two friends, what's was their name... haan Jina and Shreya ask you which friend house ??

Y/N : Yaaa you are asking to much questions. Just rest okay...

Taehyung : I was just asking... He said in his baby voice.. while pouting.

Y/N : Ok ok now stop your 4D personality acting and rest.. I will go downstairs and make soup for you..

Taehyung : Noooooo I don't want that tasteless soup again.. He said while pouting..